Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Each Morning".....

Saturday, February 19, 2011


Each morning I wake up between 6:00-6:30 am. No alarm,.....just my internal clock reminding me another day is about to take shape......Invariably I pull the covers a bit higher,.... slowly turn over,.... & decide that it is to far too early to begin the day.

The odd thing is I really never return to sleep, ...instead my mind is thinking about the day ahead. My eyes might be closed, but thoughts about the new day are "opening" one after the other.....

It is such a lovely,.... but somewhat odd beginning to the day...... How in such a lazy state, I can somehow put together the most marvelous of days.....

but I do.....

each morning somewhere between six & half past.

heidi
xo

2 comments:

Sherri February 20, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

Heidi, I'm sure you have planned many a wonderful day between 6 and half past!! Enjoy your week!

Jackie March 2, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

I soooo need a newsletter from you for some Spring inspiration!!! Is there one in the making???? I check your blog everyday and I am so excited when you have a new post!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP