Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Pillows are in the Washington Post!!...

Wednesday, June 8, 2011


This morning, I am just thrilled to announce that my "Mr. & Mrs." pillows, along with my "Sweetheart" pillow are being included in a article in the Washington Post!....It is an article in the Lifestyle section of the paper, that is actually a wedding gift guide,.... helping people with creative ideas for that special couple you are purchasing a wedding gift for.
I was contacted a few weeks ago, & have been working with the loveliest lady who actually wrote the article...and yesterday she contacted me saying that indeed my pillows were included!...
I am so tickled about it all!
So if you've recently received an invitation to an upcoming wedding, & haven't the faintest idea what to give the bride & groom, you may want to check out this article on-line!....
Such unique & charming ideas!

Thank you again to the Washington Post!

Here's too romance & the art of giving!

heidi
xo

5 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. June 9, 2011 at 4:43 AM  

congrats!! what fantastic news :) xo jillian

Sherri June 9, 2011 at 6:25 AM  

Oh how cool is that Heidi!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Cottage Rose June 16, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

How exciting for you: Congratulations

Hugs;
Alaura

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP