Related Posts with Thumbnails

All My Projects & "Kitchen Skirts".....

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

 Good Morning Friends, Thank you so much for taking time to stop by for a visit!....As usual & like many of you...... I am constantly trying to make time for work, gardening & decorating & cooking.....not to mention quilting, sewing & O.K exercise.....but at the moment the "item of my obsession" is these ever so charming "Kitchen Counter Skirts"! I must have one if not a couple in my little house!!
 As you can see from some of these exquisite kitchens,.... whether the "skirts" are burlap, mattress ticking or common everyday muslin, or even a darling prairie cotton, these skirts add so much softness & interest to the room!
 So even with all my interests, I must carve out a bit of time to whip up a "kitchen skirt"!!....I will keep you posted on my progress!....And looking once again at this photos makes me think I may not only need a skirt, but shelving, an antique table & possible a whole "new" kitchen!
Have a happy day working on all your projects!!.....
I'm off to get started on mine!...
Love you, 
heidi XO

2 comments:

Jackie July 4, 2012 at 5:14 AM  

always love your posts Heidi! The "kitchen skirts" take me back in thought to simplier times and sweet ordinary homes and family!

Anonymous,  July 4, 2012 at 5:18 AM  

I love the kitchen skirts Heidi. They give the kitchen that homey lived in feel that is what I like.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP