Related Posts with Thumbnails

"2016- Obama's America"...A Must Go!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello Friends, A few nights ago my husband, daughter & I went to see "2016 Obama's America". Written by Dinesh D’Souza, it is one of the most eye-opening documentaries ever. This is a movie everyone should see before voting in November.
    Democrat, Republican or Independent, "2016" will reveal facts about this man that very few of us have heard or fully understood before. Facts that have been out there, but ones our liberal media/government do not want us to know.
   This may be one of the most important documentaries you will ever see, & one of the most important elections ever held. Tell your family, friends & everyone you know! 
     Knowledge is power.

Your friend, Heidi XO

5 comments:

Terri Lee Takacs September 3, 2012 at 2:38 PM  

Great post! I went to see it last week. My mom in South Carolina said the lines were out the door to see it but here in Ct, I expected to be one of the few there. To my surprise there was a good crowd and everyone got up and cheered at the end! It was a wonderful eye opener!!!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here September 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM  

We saw it on Saturday in a packed movie theater. I agree everyone should see this before voting.

Janettessage.blogspot.com September 4, 2012 at 7:17 PM  

planning on seeing it this week...thanks for the encouragement

Lady of the Cloth September 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM  

I saw it yesterday and agree with you. i think our country is in a very precarious place and could identify with the statement that we have been put in a financial terror attact and it is on purpose!

Anonymous,  November 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM  

I haven't seen the movie but I know I won't be voting for Obama.

When my children were young and even teenagers, they learned that if they told the truth they wouldn't be in nearly as much trouble with me, as if they lied.

This President lied to me and to the American people about Libya and the mainstream media is covering for him. I don't know what their vested interest is in him.

I'm doing all I can to get people to vote and putting out a positive message about hiring a businessman to lead our nation.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP