Related Posts with Thumbnails

"it's getting to look a lot like christmas".....

Thursday, November 8, 2012




with halloween over, thanksgiving on the horizon... & christmas right around the corner....we are all on the lookout for a few charming additions to our own collections of holiday decorations!

please come visit me at my etsy shop "heidi devlin design", where i have some of the most amazing handmade treasures!....all looking for a new home at your house!

all my items are handmade, hand painted & hand embellished & ever so sweet!

hope to see you soon!

your friend.....heidi xo

                                                      "ragball snowballs"......$18/5 balls

                                    "snow dusted candy canes"...in tan/white...$42/5 canes

                                                      "cozy winter pillow"....$34/pillow


                                                "fanciful santa claus pillow".....$38/pillow

3 comments:

Andrea November 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM  

just today I am unpacking my christmas boxes, and getting organized. I pulled out the candy canes, snow balls, and 2 pillows that you've made for me-all so beautiful! I also happened upon your easter eggs (in storage with the christmas boxes) I love your shop!

Yarni Gras! November 10, 2012 at 9:01 AM  

oooooo, I love your handmade goodies!

Anonymous,  November 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM  

dtionsc17I can't wait to decorate with my candy canes and snowballs Heidi! Thank you again for creating them and I'll be posting pictures in a week or two. I will let our everyone know about your Etsy shop then.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP