Related Posts with Thumbnails

"The List Writing has Begun".....

Thursday, April 18, 2013


I have news.....We have purchased a house!.....After 4 years of renting, we will once again be homeowners....& it feels great!
Now keep in mind, my husband & I like "projects" & believe me we will have plenty!....The new house is very dated, circa. 1988.....it is very plain....& quite worn.

On the flip side....
 it sits on a 1/2 acre,
 is out in the country,
 has a small barn,
 large pool ( with slide...can't get more dated than that!...but grandsons LOVE slides!),
 old antique-y gazebo,
 3 prolific orange trees,
 a courtyard
 & a terrifically large area for a garden!.....

If you can tell, I am beyond excited!....I have purchased at least a couple notebooks where the list making has begun!...Lists of paint colors, fabric swatches, indoor tasks, outdoor tasks, etc. etc.

We will be moving in late May/early June & I plan on blogging about our progress, our mishaps & everything in between!

Hope you'll join me!

heidi





5 comments:

cakegirl April 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM  

Congratulations! A new home is so exciting. I am a big believer in redoing to suit my taste rather than paying for someone else's decorating decisions. Keep us posted.
Xoxo

Carmen April 18, 2013 at 4:35 PM  

Wow! You're new home sounds really neat and like you can do a lot with it. I can't wait to see pictures... :-)

GARAGE SALE GAL April 18, 2013 at 5:24 PM  

Congrat's! It will be fun to watch you make your Home Sweet Home!
Deb

Schotzy April 20, 2013 at 7:44 PM  

Im so excited for you... sounds great and I know it will be beautiful.. so glad we get to go along for the ride!!!!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions April 24, 2013 at 7:31 AM  

How exciting for you, Heidi! Congratulations! That was the best part of moving for me {after leaving our home of 21 years for a condo in another state}. We didn't have to do much, but it was nice to make the new place our own.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP