Related Posts with Thumbnails

"A Bit of Colonial Spain in my Living Room"......

Friday, August 2, 2013


Yesterday I spent the day with my daughter Mallory, working at the costume loft,.... at the theater she works at in Balboa Park. Such a nice day!....We work on all the costumes she is designing.... & sit, stitch & talk...& sit, stitch & talk some more!
   On our way to the theater this morning, we stopped at this darling antique shop on Adams Avenue, here in San Diego, called "Stuff".....It is a fabulous little shop with all kinds of interesting finds!....My daughter & I picked up some great items, & among mine was this incredible Old Spanish Colonial candelabra!..old & rusty with the perfect patina, I just scooped it up!
So happy I did! I think it looks amazing in this corner of my living room!
  Off again this morning for another day of antiquing with girlfriends!...Such a great way to spend a Saturday!.....
Wishing you a delightful August weekend as well!.....
xoxo
heidi

1 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP