Related Posts with Thumbnails

News from "The Homestead".......

Monday, May 11, 2015



!



Good Morning Friends, "Greetings from The Homestead!"
It seems that my last blog entry was before Christmas & now it is May??....How can that be?

.January brought the arrival of our first granddaughter, the sweet little Miss Ailey!.....a darling baby in every way, temperament, appetite & so darn pretty!......
 She is a joyful addition to our family!.....Joining her big brothers, Andrew ( almost 11) & Declan (2)

Then as we were just catching our breath, it was time to prepare for our younger daughter Mallory's wedding!...The wedding/reception took place here at our home/barn/yard & turned out to be a very magical evening!.....Relaxed & casual & an evening we all will remember fondly!....

So now life is happily getting back to normal.....projects around the house, getting the garden planted....making jam, & at the same time lace curtains for the dining room! I do love lace curtains!....

So far 2015 has been a year of blessings!....I hope it has been for you all as well!

Heidi
XOXO







5 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL May 11, 2015 at 1:18 PM  

Much happiness in your life! A grandgirl and wedding!!
warmly,
deb

Wendy May 12, 2015 at 7:26 AM  

What great blessings you and your family have been a part of! May your summer be blessed beyond measure with much love, peace and happiness.

Schotzy May 27, 2015 at 5:57 AM  

I am so glad I stopped by... THis is a great year of blessing.... my first granddaughter is 19 months old and my daughter ahs another on the way... due in December..I was absent form blogging for several months..... in an overwhelming grief over the loss of my parents, even though at their long life the end was a time of terrible suffering and pain... which all took a huge toll on me. .... but that is mostly behind me and I am deep in the throes of new projects around the house as well. YOU have had some milestone events this year.... revel in them and I look forward to more catching up feom you! God bless!

Rue June 7, 2015 at 12:02 PM  

Congratulations on your new grand baby, Heidi!

xo,
rue

Teresa June 18, 2015 at 7:44 AM  

What a beautiful baby girl! And gorgeous photos from the wedding! My first granddaughter arrived in October and being a grandma is truly the very best thing in the world. I'm hoping 2015 continues to be a year filled with blessings for you, Heidi.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP