Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Living Little" Classes began in July!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello Friends, So sorry for being a bit absent from blogging lately!....It is a busy time for us all, isn't it!.....Last weekend, both our daughters graduated from college....next week is my grandson's last week of kindergarten & then it's time for summertime to begin!...so our household is definitely "buzzing" with activity!

One of the most exciting things for me,is the announcement of my
first "Living Little with Heidi" class!!
...Many of you are receiving my monthly on-line newsletter by the same name. It is filled with my thoughts on decorating, entertaining, gardening, crafting & cooking.... Along with all these delightful topics, my philosophy for the newsletter is "Creating a beautiful life with little money, little time & with little space"!.....which I feel is very relevant for the times we are living in. We all want our homes to be lovely, but sometimes feel we either don't have the time or space or money to do the things we need to. And that's where "Living Little" comes in!..In it I share simple, cost-effective ideas which help us all create the homes & gardens we dream of!

Along with writing the newsletter, I thought it might be fun to offer an actual
"Living Little" class.
My first class will be held here at my home & patio in Poway, California ( just north of San Diego) on Friday evening, July 9th at 7:00pm. My classes are very casual with everyone gathering in various areas of my home, while I share "how-to's", recipes, & ideas. There will be a seasonal dessert served, & each guest will go home with a booklet filled with everything that's covered that evening!..... The cost of the July class will be $45....Below is what I have planned for the first class....If you are interested in coming, or have questions, please e-mail me at "heididevlin@gmail.com"......There is limited space, so reserve your seat now!
**************************************
"Seashells, Sand & Lemonade"
(July 9th, 2010...7:00pm)
(for more information contact me at heididevlin@gmail.com)

* Seashell Topiaries
* Lemon Desserts
* Fresh Summer Table Settings
* Re-purposing Vintage Jewelry
* Old-Fashioned Lemonade
* Ideas for Pretty Warm Weather Decorating & Entertaining
********************************************

Hope to see you soon!

Your friend, Heidi XO

8 comments:

Suzie Button May 27, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Oh, I wish I could come! But TX is too far away! Darned! Suzie

mysteryhistorymom May 27, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

Heidi- How I WISH that I could be there! My dear friend, to spend an evening with you would be such a dream!!!:) Lori

Angie at Home May 28, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

I wished I live closer....

Sherri May 28, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Oh Heidi I wish I lived closer to you!! Good luck with your first class and all the classes after that! You are so talented!

Preppy Mama May 28, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

Oh, I wish I lived closer!! I would so be there!!

Rhondi May 29, 2010 at 5:03 AM  

I hope this new venture is a success. Wish I lived near and I'd be there. You are such a talented girl!!

Marge May 31, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

How enticing this sounds, but I live on the opposite coast! Would you consider making a detailed booklet that we could purchase?

Anonymous,  June 5, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

Hello,

How I wish I was closer...


~ Gabriela ~

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP