Related Posts with Thumbnails

Celebrating Pink Saturday & my Daughter's New Designs!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday once again!....Today's post is all about the incredibly enchanting new children's clothes from "Wendy Miracle"...a new Etsy shop specializing in the most adorable skirts & dresses for the tiniest of little girls!!....And I must say I especially love this talented shop owner...who just so happens to be my daughter Mallory!....a.k.a. "Wendy Miracle"!

Mallory is designing & sewing constantly, adding darling new items weekly!...Please go visit her shop, where the clothes are bright & beautiful!.....and where there is lots & lots of "pink"!


Thank you to Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound,......for hostessing this week's Pink Saturday!.....
Off for a quiet & relaxing weekend!.......Your friend, Heidi XO

11 comments:

A Garden of Threads July 10, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

Lovely pink designs by your daughter, she is very talented.

Kathy July 10, 2010 at 5:10 AM  

Goodmorning!,
Happy Pink Saturday - I hope it is terrific!
Your daughter, Mallory's creations are just adorable! I wish I had a little one to spoil with something like that. I hope you have a terrific day,
Kathy

CailinMarie July 10, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

yay!!!! what a find! I'm headed staight over to ear mark her sho. I love good etsy stores for childrens clothes. I can't shope nearly as often as I'd like but when I can I love a unique hand made piece.
Thanks for sharing!
Happy Pink Saturday-
CailinMarie

Unknown July 10, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

OMG, are these the cutest creations ever. I just went over to your daughter's etsy shop and hearted her shop. I design fabric on Spoonflower Fabrics and I see so many wonderful children's fabrics on there. She should have a peek, maybe she would like to create her own too.

Happy Pink Saturday.
Karen

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography July 10, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

Hello Heidi...I LOVE your daughters little girls clothing...they are ADORABLE! Now I just need to get my daughter and son in law working on having a little girl once they finish building their first home! I'll let you know how it works out ;)
Have a great weekend....Maura :)

mysteryhistorymom July 10, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Heidi- Mallory is so talented! It must run in the family.:) I am off to explore her new shop!:) Lori

★Carol★ July 10, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

I can see why you're so proud of your daughter. What darling little creations! I especially like her chose of fabrics and the color combinations. She's sure to be a huge success!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Carol

Unknown July 10, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

G'day ~ Your daughter creates adorable clothes. Love the bright colors. How proud you are ... I would be of her also.

Have a lovely day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Sherri July 10, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

Heidi, good luck to Mallory! What darling skirts! Happy Saturday to you!

Deborah July 10, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

How sweet those little skirts and dresses are. Congratulations to Mallory on opening her new shop.

D. Jean Quarles July 10, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Happy Pink Saturday. What cute little skirts.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP