Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Holiday Shop News"......

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Roses & Plaid" pillow

A little announcement
......my shop, "Heidi Devlin Design" will be open through Thursday, December 2nd....but will be closed for the remainder of the holiday season. I will be busily working on all the orders that have come in the last couple of weeks!
I wanted to give myself enough time to finish all your lovely purchases, & be able to get them to you in plenty of time for Christmas!

"you & me" pillow

I
f by some chance you wish to purchase a pillow while my shop is closed,... please e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail.com & I'll consider orders on a "case by case" basis!.....
I so don't want to be unable to get you an item you are hoping to purchase, but also need to make sure I can deliver on what I have committed to.

"Laurel wreath/reindeer" pillow

T
hank you so much to all of you for understanding!.....
& Merry Christmas to you all!
Your friend,
heidi
xo

3 comments:

Sherri December 1, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

Heidi, I'm so glad you will be taking some time off during the holiday season to enjoy!! I know you will be really busy getting out the orders you have to fill but atleast you aren't taking orders the whole month! Enjoy your creating time and take some "me" time for yourself too! Hugs!!

Anonymous,  December 1, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

your pillows are lovely :):):)
happy holidays!
~victoria~

Jessica January 24, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

love the you & me pillow! stopping by from tcb!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP