Related Posts with Thumbnails

"My Andrew"......

Sunday, May 19, 2013

 
 It has been 9 years ago today that my grandson Andrew made me a "grandma"......From a tiny baby back in New York, to our So. Cal boy now, each & every year has been such a priviledge to be part of. 
 
 
 From a baby, to a toddler, small boy & now a 9 year old.... each stage has been so exciting! Who knew how this little person would have taken over our lives & hearts!
 
 
 Our family has become much larger with Andrew in the middle of it all!....Between family activities, weekly baseball games & the everyday, this sweet boy connects us all with love & enthusiasm...& reminds us daily what strong "family ties" we all are a part of.....
   I asked Andrew a few weeks ago, if he would like to come down & stay with us a few times over this coming summer?....reminding him that I would understand  if he wanted to spend more time with his own friends. He didn't miss a beat!..."Nini!...I NEVER feel like that! You're my family!"
....O.K. did I mention I love this kid!
 
 
 So Andrew....on this day, May 18th, 2013, I want to thank you for being my grandson...for making me a grandmother......for being sweet & kind & funny & smart. For being a great reader, mathematician, baseball player & friend .... For being a great kid!
 
And now being a big brother..... you & I can show Declan how special it is to be a "grandma & grandson"!
I love you beyond words Andrew!.........
Nini
xo

4 comments:

Schotzy May 19, 2013 at 5:01 PM  

He is just the sweetest looking grandson! How fortunate... I will soon be grandma for the first time..... in Sept. We are so excited!!! God bless, You, Heidi!

Gretchen May 24, 2013 at 7:51 AM  

Grandsons are just the best and yours has grown into a real cutie pie. Enjoy him as the time flies by.

shayaankhan June 3, 2013 at 8:28 AM  

Title:
Best Revenue sharing with the High Returns Investment

Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:

Web Link:
http://whatacash.com
Display Name: whatacashwaqar

mysteryhistorymom July 6, 2013 at 7:13 PM  

Heidi!! I didn't know that you were still blogging, dear friend! How wonderful to see that you are. Hope we can reconnect again- miss you! Lori

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP