Related Posts with Thumbnails

"My Andrew"......

Sunday, May 19, 2013

 
 It has been 9 years ago today that my grandson Andrew made me a "grandma"......From a tiny baby back in New York, to our So. Cal boy now, each & every year has been such a priviledge to be part of. 
 
 
 From a baby, to a toddler, small boy & now a 9 year old.... each stage has been so exciting! Who knew how this little person would have taken over our lives & hearts!
 
 
 Our family has become much larger with Andrew in the middle of it all!....Between family activities, weekly baseball games & the everyday, this sweet boy connects us all with love & enthusiasm...& reminds us daily what strong "family ties" we all are a part of.....
   I asked Andrew a few weeks ago, if he would like to come down & stay with us a few times over this coming summer?....reminding him that I would understand  if he wanted to spend more time with his own friends. He didn't miss a beat!..."Nini!...I NEVER feel like that! You're my family!"
....O.K. did I mention I love this kid!
 
 
 So Andrew....on this day, May 18th, 2013, I want to thank you for being my grandson...for making me a grandmother......for being sweet & kind & funny & smart. For being a great reader, mathematician, baseball player & friend .... For being a great kid!
 
And now being a big brother..... you & I can show Declan how special it is to be a "grandma & grandson"!
I love you beyond words Andrew!.........
Nini
xo

3 comments:

Schotzy May 19, 2013 at 5:01 PM  

He is just the sweetest looking grandson! How fortunate... I will soon be grandma for the first time..... in Sept. We are so excited!!! God bless, You, Heidi!

Anonymous,  May 24, 2013 at 7:51 AM  

Grandsons are just the best and yours has grown into a real cutie pie. Enjoy him as the time flies by.

mysteryhistorymom July 6, 2013 at 7:13 PM  

Heidi!! I didn't know that you were still blogging, dear friend! How wonderful to see that you are. Hope we can reconnect again- miss you! Lori

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP