Related Posts with Thumbnails

Little Announcements......

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today's blog is filled with a few little "announcements".......

1)- The "Winter Basics & Baubles Swap" is over......what a wonderful time we all had! ..."Thank You" to all of you who joined me & helped to make this truly another great swap!.....Note: only one "FLAKER"........"Vikki E.".....

2)- The "Very Vintage Easter Basket Swap" is now in progress..."partners" were e-mailed yesterday & today, so let's get started making up those lovely baskets!

3)-"Thank you" to all of you wonderful ladies who purchased quilts & runners from my Etsy shop, "Heidi Devlin Design"...what a successful sale!...due to all of you!..I am in the process of packing up your purchases & sending them out!.....

4)- I am off to "decorate" for my friend/client Suzie C. today....Her & her husband have purchased a lovely home... & my partner, Lauren & I are helping her make it a "home"!.... Off to work I go!!

5)-Spring is almost here!!!! I can feel it in my bones!!!......

6)-Wishing you all the best Tuesday ever!.........Heidi XO

11 comments:

Lisa~A Cottage To Me March 10, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Have a great time decorating for your friend! That's so sweet!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME March 10, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

I love a day of decorating. Enjoy!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville March 10, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Crud! How did I miss the Eatser swap? I am such a loser. OK, nect year,,,,

maryboys March 10, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

heidi - i sent you a couple of emails regarding a swap question, and am posting here, too, just as a reminder:)

Sherri March 10, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

Heidi thanks for organizing the Winter Swap! Hope you had fun decorating!!

Autumn Rose Crafts March 11, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

I love decorating too, have fun, really love your blog, hope its ok to follow Sarah xx

Grace March 11, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Thanks for hosting the Baubles Swap it was a fun one. Hope you are having fun decorating...Grace

Fleur de Bee March 11, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Well I am all shipped and looking forward already to the next swap, but then again you already knew this! Just giving you some blog love with another comment! Have fun decorating! I can't wait to see photos of the finished house!

xo

Peggy March 11, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

heidi
I can't wait to get my order! your swaps are so much fun.
Peggy

Peggy March 11, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

heidi
I can't wait to get my order! your swaps are so much fun.
Peggy

Anonymous,  March 14, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Just popped by to wish you a happy Pink Saturday.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP