Related Posts with Thumbnails

Updates on my "Winter Basics & Baubles Swap"....& my "Very Vintage Easter Basket Swap"....

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hi Ladies, Just a short post tonight, with an update on both my "Winter Basics & Baubles Swap" & the upcoming "Very Vintage Easter Basket Swap".....As far as the "WB&B"swap, March 1st is today, so those wonderful swap boxes you all have been making up should be sent off tomorrow!...If you are going to be delayed for any reason, please just let me & your partner know immediately!....I will understand!......And a reminder to the rest of you...Be sure & let me know when your box is mailed to your partner! Many of you have already, which I so appreciate!!!...With this swap I have not posted a list of names on my blog, but I am keeping track.....So again make sure I know you have sent your box! ...Thank you! Thank you!

And secondly, ...there is still one more week to sign up for my next "vintage" swap (March 8th)....the "Very Vintage Easter Basket Swap"!!....As I have mentioned to some of you, I think this may be my favorite swap so far!...I think somehow "Vintage & Easter" is the perfect combination! :).....If you are interested in joining me, please fill out the following information sheet & e-mail it to me, heididevlin.gmail.com......I will be sure & contact you with a confirmation! I would love to have you joining me!
Have a lovely week!...Your friend, Heidi XO
INFORMATION SHEET:
Name:
Address:
E-mail Adddress:
Blog:
Favorite Colors:
Favorite Easter Symbols: (bunnies, chicks, crosses, etc.)
Style: ("clean & contemporary", "country", "feminine & shabby chic", "bright & glittery", "classic & traditional", etc.)
Religious?...yes/no:
Candle scents:
Favorite Easter confections:

9 comments:

Pink Princess March 1, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

For the bauble swap, my partner and I have been emailing back and forth. We both might be a little later sending it off because we both are making items for eachother too. We both don't mine and we LOVE being partners because there are so many similarities between us :)

And my Valentine swap will be off this week, my partner knows I am later with this also. Received hers and was great and mine is in the mail this week!!!!!!!

Grace March 2, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Got alot of snow today home cleaning so when I get to work tomorrow will Fed Ex her swap box! Yay. Hugs Grace

julie & joe March 2, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

My bauble swap should go out today. I was delayed a bit. I'll let you know if it will be later than today.

Laura March 2, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

My swap box is going out tomorrow. I was sick over the weekend and wasn't able to get everything put together that I wanted to include in my partner's box. Just keeping you updated!

Andrea March 2, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Hello. Just dropped by from another site and wanted to say that you have a delightful blog. Very beautiful.

Pamela March 3, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

I would LOVE to be part of the next swap.....after your Easter bash!

Is that possible?

I am a magazine editor and I am in deadlines now and swamped, but please let me know if I can play in the next one!

Regards,
Pam
I can send my email if you like. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.....and I love your blog!

The Painted Nest March 3, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Hi I would Love to join your~"Very Vintage Easter Basket Swap"~~~I'm sending my info. now. Can't wait!!Blessings,Deborah

Alyce March 4, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

hey..my partner and I have been emailing. She sent mine and I have received it..love it all. I mailed hers off yesterday.
THanks..
Alyce

Cheryl March 4, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

:-) I'm SOOOOOOO looking forward to this Easter swap!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP