Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Newsletter".....

Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Monday Friends, I am busy, busy, busy!.....not with things that I necessarily "need" to do, (however the laundry is calling!).... but instead with tasks I "want" to do!......one of which is my "monthly newsletter" that you may have heard me chatting about!......I am right in the middle of putting it all together, scribbling my thoughts & ideas & recipes down in a little letter that I hope you all will enjoy & possibly learn a tiny bit from.....I invite you to e-mail me (heididevlin@gmail.com), letting me know you would like to indeed receive it!......As usual, I am running a tad behind, so the first "newsletter" will be all about the first of the summer months...... "Sweet June"!...I will be sending it out in the next couple weeks, so hopefully you will be able to use my ideas to make your June all that much lovelier! Off to continue writing!......Heidi XO

7 comments:

Sinta Renee May 4, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

I can't wait to read it! I know it's going to be wonderful!!!

Jennifer@woodleycottage May 4, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

YAY! Looking forward to reading it. It's going to be great.

Peggy May 4, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Looking forward to reading your newsletter.

Anonymous,  May 5, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

I know you will come up with some great things to go into your newsletter.
take care,
:) Missy

Caleen May 6, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

I am looking foward to your newsletter.. It will be a happy read.. Thanks!

KatCollects May 6, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

I would love to receive your newsletter!
Kathy

♥ Noelle ♥ May 7, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

hello! did you get your package from me yet??

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP