Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Nini/Andrew Days"....

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So busy concentrating on this drawing!...Is that a precious face!

Today was a "Nini/Andrew day"....a day spent just with me & my grandson Andrew. Even though we both live in the same household & I have the privledge of seeing him every day, it is nice to once in awhile have an entire day to have the house to ourselves! The girls were at school, my husband at work & since Andrew is home from kindergaten this week it was just he & I!

We started the day by making "chocolate cupcakes & peanut butter blossom cookies"! Believe it or not, not all the batter was eaten!...some of it was actually transfomed into some sweet treats! We also decorated the house with Martha Stewart decorations, "spiders" on all the mirrors & windows & "little black mice" gracing all the baseboards!....We went in the back yard & found a bare branch that we made into a "Halloween Tree", with lots of "spiderwebs & black widows"!...How proud we were of that!..... Then after a lunch of "tuna & saltines", we got cozy on the couch & turned on "Coraline" with the 3-D glasses & all, until it got a bit too scary for us both!!
What a day it was!.....How fortunate I feel to have this little man in my life!...He is a blessing to our family & makes this "Nini" so very proud!.....I love you Andrew!...& I love "Nini/Andrew Days"!.....


7 comments:

Sherri October 7, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

Looks like you and Andrew had a wonderful time together! I love the "batter" face! How cute!!

mommyholly October 7, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Hahaha glad to see you had a nice, clean day with him Mom!!!! :) Thanks a million for watching him yesterday, I know he had a fabulously fun day!!
xoxoxo Holly

Mary @ Neat and Tidy October 7, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

What a nice looking young man! Isn't being a gramma the best :D

Heidi, I haven't received my October newsletter. Could you please send me one - lloomis1@neo.rr.com. Thanks.

Jenny,  October 8, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Heidi,

I came over to visit after reading Angie's post on Sandals and Daisies. You have a lovely blog!

-Jenny

Bumpkin Hill October 8, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

What a totally perfect day, I am not surprised how very very proud you must be of him. Hugs, Catherine x

Stacey October 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Heidi, he is adorable! Nothing like a sweet little boy. :)

Rhondi October 9, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

What a blessing grandchildren are. Andrew is so cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP