Related Posts with Thumbnails

"So Simple....So Charming".....

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I have been absent from blogging for days & days!?......I have seen nothing, but the 4 walls of my garage workroom!.....I am very content working out in the " studio" on all my projects, but find myself a bit more caught up so have decided to emerge for the day!.......

Earlier this morning, I was looking through a few of my old Country Living magazines & came across this picture. I thought it was just the most darling idea!....using a "transferware teacup" as the "scoop" in your flour jar!!!....I just have to copy this idea!....I already have everything displayed in large glass jars, but will definitely be replacing my tin scoop, for a tea cup like this!.....Thank you Country Living magazine!! I just treasure easy ideas like this!!

Letting you all know too that my newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi" will be sent out tomorrow!...Finally!!!!!!...more than a little late I'm afraid!...

O.K.... off to whip up a bit of dinner......Pasta?.....Waffles?.....Chicken?.....???????

Wishing you a fabulous little Wednesday evening!......Heidi XO

8 comments:

Grace October 14, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Yay you are ok just very busy! Missed you on Pink Saturday! Good luck creating your beautiful items! Grace

Kathy October 14, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

I love using a cup as a scoop or even a measuring cup if I'm guessing. Your canister and blue transferware cup look so pretty, Heidi!
xo...Kathy

Melanie October 15, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

I think that the pictures is very sweet looking. That is a great idea to 'fancy' up the jar.

Sherri October 15, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

I love the large glass jars and the cup for a scoop is a wonderful idea! I missed you on the days you were gone. Glad you are getting alot of work done in your studio though!

Rue October 16, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Hi Heidi :)

I understand being busy! Trust me on that ;)

I love that idea too!

Oh and your grandson is absolutely adorable, Oh wonderful to get some you and him time.

I also came by to say thank you for the incredibly sweet words you wrote to me. You're a dear friend :)

xoxo,
rue

ritad October 16, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Loved the newsletter. Thanks

Anonymous,  October 21, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Heidi,

Now you've inspired me too! I need to get several transferware cups. I'm leaving SC on Friday for a short trip to PA to see family and antique. That will be on my list thanks to you.

Hugs, Gretchen

Amber October 22, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

That is a great idea! Maybe I'll copy also!

You had commented on my blog awhile back and invited me to receive your newsletter. When I used the email address you left for me to send my address to, my email kept getting returned.

I'd love to receive your newsletter. Can you add me? My email is amber1726@live.com. Thanks!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP