Related Posts with Thumbnails

"A Day For Puttering".....

Thursday, December 10, 2009

After the last few days,.... being very busy with work & shopping,.... it feels wonderful to be "home" today!....A day with the house to myself, left to "putter"! I am off to work on stenciling pillows for holiday orders,.... but in a bit will be mixing up a batch of "candy cane cookie" dough, so my grandson Andrew & I can bake cookies as soon as he is home from school!.....I am so in the mood to bake!!....Also will be adding a wreath to our door this afternoon & tweeking all my decorations throughout this lovely December day!!......Wishing you a similar one!!......Love, Heidi XO

2 comments:

Sherri December 10, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Happy puttering! Enjoy baking with Andrew! Enjoy your etsy shop hiatus too!

Cottage Rose December 11, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Hi Heidi; Sounds like a perfect day,, hope you and Andrew have lots of fun baking.... Happy Puttering.....

Hugs;
Alaura

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP