Related Posts with Thumbnails

A Gentle Reminder....

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Note To All My Very Vintage Valentine Swap Participants: Hi Ladies, I just wanted to remind you all that tomorrow is January 21st,....the last day to send out your partner's swap boxes. If by chance you are "running a bit behind", be sure & let your swap partner know immediately. I myself will be sending my boxes (I have 2 partners!) on Thursday morning....(am in the midst of preparing to move, along with getting a little preoccupied watching the inauguration today! :) ....And please remember to "e-mail me" (heididevlin@gmail.com) when you do actually send your partner's box & when you receive yours! Many of you have already contacted me & I do so "thank you" for being so responsible!....Let's make this swap one where no one is forgotten about!...I am keeping track & will be publishing the names of anyone who does not follow through!.....However, I am hoping that will not be necessary!.... I am quite confidant that the "group of ladies" assembled for this swap are "top-notch, quality women", who have "manners & respect for each other"!.... Please prove me right!...Your friend, Heidi XO

9 comments:

mysteryhistorymom January 20, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

Thanks for the reminder, Sweetie! I still have a few things to finish up, but I will get the package in the mail by Thursday.:) Lori

Anonymous,  January 20, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

thank you or the reminder I have emailed my partner with the time line and mailing and she has contacted me back... so let's hope for the best results to keep this a "GREAT SWAP".. thanks again for hosting.... you rock!!!hahah
kim s.

Melinda January 20, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

mine is ready to go tomorrow and as you know I have already received mine from my partner! ;)

Anonymous,  January 21, 2009 at 2:33 AM  

My parcel has left the building and should be somewhere over the ocean by now, and now I have emailed you. I am so organised for this swap i have scared myself, now I shall have to keep up the organised bit, that is the part that is scary, now that I know i can do it.....rambling...Have a lovely day
Kiss Noises Linda Lilly Cottage

Terri January 21, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful swap. The package for my partner is waiting for the postman to pick it up later today. I had such fun putting this together!

Elise January 21, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Thanks so much for hosting this swap, Heidi!! This has been so much fun!! Lori and I have conversed about our ship dates, but I will most definitely email you when I ship out her package!!
Elise

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED January 23, 2009 at 2:37 AM  

Thankyou Heidi! I have so enjoyed my first ever swap and look foward to participating in more. My partner and I have already sent our parcels on their way. A Happy and Loving Very Vintage Valentines Day to all of the swappers and those they love most :) Irene.

Queenie Jeannie January 27, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

I received my box yesterday, as did my partner! Cool timing!! I will be blogging about it in a bit. I got such lovely things!!!

Debb January 27, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Heidi, I received my package and put it on flick. Thanks for a great swap.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP