Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mallory Turns "24".......

Sunday, January 25, 2009


Holly & Mallory at the Brimfield Antiques Show, ....three years ago.....(Mallory is the taller one!) Are they not the cutest!.....

Today, January 25th, 2009 ......my youngest daughter, Mallory turned "twenty-four"?.... I can't believe it?.....When I really think back over the years, it does seem possible I guess?,.... but when I remember back to that snowy, January afternoon 24 years ago ....it seems very vivid, & not that distant a memory? ...."Twenty four years" have really gone by?...... Wow?......
I must say though that I am a very "lucky mother", for I have two amazing daughters...Holly & Mallory. Holly has always been the "little conversationalist", while Mallory has always been more "reserved", ...very happy to let her sister speak for her. Both were good little girls, .... very good teenagers & have grown into wonderful women!....We have gone from being parents...to being friends.....which is the highest reward for any mother & father.....So here's to our "Sweet Mallory".....We love you more than words can say......Mom & Dad XO

A "proud mama".....a few days after Christmas....enjoying a relaxing day down by the water, with her "girls"......

**For the Very Vintage Valentine Swap, here is the link to the flickr group!! Post your photos!! :)

14 comments:

Denise K. January 26, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

Oh "Happy Birthday" to your beautiful daughter! Enjoy this special time of remembering, savoring time together, and LOVE! :-)

mysteryhistorymom January 26, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

Happy Birthday Mallory!! I loved reading this, Heidi. Such a sweet post about your lovely girls- and you.:) How wonderful that you are their mother and their friend! I know that they adore you. I certainly do!:) Lori

Sherri January 26, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

Happy Birthday to Mallory!! You all look so happy in the pics! My oldest daughter, Megan is turning 28 tomorrow and I can't believe it either!!

mommyholly January 26, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

YAY happy birthday sissy!! LOVE those pictures mom! :) xoxox Love, your "conversationalist"????? hahahaha!

colleen January 26, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

I remember miss Mallory's debut into the world too!!! I was so excited to finally have a 'real baby' to babysit!!! Be sure to tell her I said 'Happy Birthday"!
much love, colleen

Ruth January 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

So many beautiful pics on your blog. I love the skirts for your home and so much more. I can't keep it all straight in my mind.
You have very beautiful daughters.
I am hoping to make it to the Brimfield Antiques show this year for the first time.
Ruth

Ruth January 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Happy Birthday to your daughter.
Ruth

Caleen January 27, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

You have beautiful Daughters. Happy Birthday Mallory! It is evident that you are proud of them and have a wonderful relationship with them. That is so special. Again, Thank you for hosting the Swap!

Mallory January 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Mom, I just got around to leaving a comment on this. It is so sweet. Thank you for the wonderful birthday :)

Phyllis January 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Hey Heidi,

Tell Mallory I said happy birthday, too! I got to go to Brimfield once many, many years ago. It was very fun and I still have the little piece I bought.

btw - I've tagged you so I hope you'll join in the fun! I was tagged by Diane Knot and have to pick 7 other people to participate. I visit so many blogs, it's kind of hard to choose. So, please list 7 things about yourself - it can be serious, funny, whatever - and invite 7 other bloggers. That way, we get to know other folks we may not have met otherwise. I hope you join in the fun!
Phyllis

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda January 28, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

Happy Birthday to Mallory! She is a beautiful young lady and the picture of the three of you is great! It is wonderful that you all have such a great relationship!

It was so good to hear from you! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

Peggy January 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Heidi you have been so great hosting the swaps. I have an award for you at my blog.

Peggy
http://pegslifeinthebuttonjar.blogspot.com/

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville January 28, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Hey Heidi! I just wanted to let you know that I recived my surprise form my swap partner today! How great is she! Head over to my blog to see what was inside my box!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP