Related Posts with Thumbnails

Winter Basics and Baubles Swap!!

Monday, January 12, 2009


Hi Friends, Well this morning found me reorganizing my kitchen!...Oh yes!...one set of drawers soon turned into all them!...I went through each drawer throwing out, sorting through & redoing!.....How can they get so messy!?.....Anyway, while I was at it, I was noticing how old & raggedy some of my dishtowels, dishcloths & potholders have gotten!? I am somewhat of a "stickler" about things in my kitchen being super clean & in good condition!....So a wonderful idea came to me!....I cannot be the only lady around who could use some great new basic kitchen linens!...This is the time of year when we all want to start fresh, clean out the old & make room for a few new things!.....So with this in mind, I am announcing my next swap...my "Winter Basics & Baubles Swap"!.....That's right, you will be sending your partner a box made up with pretty new kitchen towels, cloths & potholders!...& along with that you might like to include a few new kitchen gadgets your partner could use!....And yes, since getting a box made up entirely of kitchen things may need a bit of excitement, then why not tuck in among the necessities one bit of "bling"!.....a ring, bracelet or earrings!.....a lovely little piece of sparkle that you could wear while organizing all those drawers!.....So ladies, put down those brooms & take a few minutes to join my "Winter Basics & Baubles Swap"!!....We can spruce up our kitchens & look pretty all at the same time!!........Looking forward to hearing from you!.......Your friend, Heidi XO

Please e-mail me the short list of questions I have listed. (heididevlin@gmail.com) I will e-mail you back as soon as I get both to confirm that you are participating!....Any questions please just ask!.....

*Name:
*Address:
*E-mail Address:
*Blog:
*Willing to swap internationally?:
*colors/motifs of kitchen linens you would prefer:
*any utensils or gadgets you may need or enjoy: (example: timer, coffee scoop, zester)
*jewelry preference:
*Style preference? (country, modern, vintage, etc!):

Signups will be closed on February 1st!! And you must send your swap box full of basics and baubles by March 1st! ...Thank you!!

39 comments:

Georgia Girl January 13, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

I like this idea....gotta join in on this fun!

Georgia Girl January 13, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

Oh can I share about this on my blog also?

Suzie Button January 13, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

You have the most wonderful ideas for swaps! Yes, I want to join this swap! I'll send you the questionaire answers in a bit! Suzie

Huskerbabe January 13, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

When would the deadline for this be?

Anonymous,  January 13, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

I love this idea.Sign me up. I will email my list.
Lorri

Anonymous,  January 13, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Your swap sounds like fun..the bench you have in your page header is one exactly like I have. It was in the basement of my parents home when they purchased it many years ago, and I claimed it when my mother passed, I haven't done anything with it and looking at yours, I may just leave mine alone and use it as is!!!
K

julie & joe January 13, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

OMG! This sounds like so much fun. Count me in. I am almost finished with the Valentine swap :)

Cottage Rose January 13, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

Hey Heidi; Wow I am amazed at all the wonderful swaps floating around in you little head. This one sounds really great and fun. I am almost done with my Valentine Swap. So I think I can squeeze one more in. So yes count me in. I will email you when I am done here.

Hugs;
Alaura

Pink Princess January 14, 2009 at 1:21 AM  

I am in and send you my info! This is going to be fun fun FUN!!!!

Hugs from Marian

Unknown January 14, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

This is an awesome swap idea! I would love to participate. I may be overlooking it, but I can't seem to find your email addy to send you my signup info....? Thanks.

A Thrifty Mrs January 14, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

Wow sounds terrific. Found your blog and I'm in love.

A Thrifty Mrs January 14, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Just realised I have no idea of where to find your email address. I am dim!

Anonymous,  January 14, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Heidi, you know I can't resist your swaps!
Missy

Terri January 14, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

What a good idea for a swap! I'm looking forward to it.

Nichole January 14, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Just sent my email...can't wait :o)

Tammy January 15, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

Just sent you an email. Thank you. Sounds fun!

Cheryl January 15, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

OMG! Yes please enter me in this swap. Love this idea
Adding this to my blog right now

Peace and Blessings
Cheryl..Snatch Joy!

Sam January 15, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Yes please can I join in please!!

sam xx

Alyce January 15, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

This sounds fun...Never done this before..and I am a kitchen fanatic.
I'm gonna email you..

Donna @ Party Wishes January 15, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Heidi, you are just too cute! Sounds like fun!

Ngaire January 16, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

This sounds like a great swap. I just stumbled across your blog.

Stacey January 16, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

Oh boy! I love kitchen stuff. What a fun-sounding swap! I must join in...

And because you are always adding such a wonderful twist to things, you have an award! Stop by my place to see...

Blessings to you,
Stacey

Betts January 16, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

I couldn't resist this one. It might even inspire to do a little kitchen re-organization myself.

Hopechest Bride January 16, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Sign me up too. I will email you today.
Blessings
Lisa

Sherri January 17, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Sounds like fun! I'll send you my information. Thanks Heidi!

The Vintage Rose January 17, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

What a lovely idea! I was looking at my one teatowel and handtowel with roses on them only yesterday and wishing I had more like them!

barb's creations January 19, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

I would love to join in this swap,it sound like so much fun.Just sent you an email.Barb

Anonymous,  January 19, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Oh wow, this is my first visit here and I get to swap!
Sounds like a blast.
I will emails questions tomorrow. I am on my laptop right now and for some reason can't send emails.
blessings
Diane

princess pudge January 20, 2009 at 2:26 AM  

wow, i can't resist, how terribly exciting! will be sending an email now :D

thank you :D

Sherrie January 25, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Hi Heidi,
I have already sent you an email asking to please be signed up. I have also put this on my blog and linked it back to you. Have a great day!!

Sherrie

rustycupboard January 28, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Sounds like a lot of fun. Count us in.

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage January 29, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Oh, Heidi, I tried...but I simply cannot resist! Count me in (my mind is working already!)
~Michele

Laura January 29, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Sounds like fun count me in too! I will email my list today!

Anonymous,  January 29, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

This is going to be such fun! What an awesome idea for a swap!

I'm in, and just emailed my list.

Jemjoop January 29, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

I found my way here through Michele's Treasures blog and what fun this swap is!
Please throw my name into the hat, I'll send you my details & link you on my blog.
Jen

gin January 30, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Yes sounds like fun, i'm signing up.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP