Related Posts with Thumbnails

No Relaxing At My House!.......

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good Morning Friends, Hope you are all enjoying this first week of February!.....I am somewhat behind in my posting, since we are in the middle of "moving"!...I am trying to avoid that one day of "mass moving hysteria"....where boxes are "stacked high" in each room & it takes weeks for you to organize & put everything away!.....So instead, we have been taking smaller trips each day,....& so far it all is working quite well. ......Hopefully by the middle of the month, this will all be behind us & we will be "snug as a bug" in our little home!.....Oh!, how I would love to be spending the day in this comfortable chair, in front of a warm fire,.... but for today it is back to packing, packing & more packing!!!!

Note: Sorry Ladies for the delay, but I am running a bit behind!...For those of you in my "Winter Basics & Baubles Swap", I will be e-mailing you your partners no later than Saturday! Can't wait to get started!!!

4 comments:

Pink Princess February 5, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Moving house is NO fun, but unpacking IS fun, YAY I have been doing it almost 2 years ago, lol.

Take it easy.

Jennifer@woodleycottage February 5, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

I thought you may be up to your elbows in boxes right now... I feel your pain. We moved last June and I am staring at more boxes that need to be unloaded still. The husband says if we've lived without it this long we don't need it. I say, you touch my stuff you suffer my wrath!
Happy packing!!
Jennifer

Designs on 47th Street February 5, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

What a lovely blog you have,ma'am. I have moved a good number of times with my husband who is now retired AF. I hope it goes smoothly for you.

Stop by and see me sometime and I'll be back too!

Donna

Polka Dot Moon February 6, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Hopefully soon you will be able to relax in your lovely chair!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP