Related Posts with Thumbnails

A "Saturday Afternoon Update"....

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another pretty, & "hot" Summer day at our house!.....We may have spent the morning on the back porch, but this afternoon with temperatures in the mid-90's, we were all very content to turn up the air & hibernate in the house!.....Totally enjoyed this lazy afternoon!

Another little update.....You may remember a few months ago when I announced that my daughter Holly & I had begun Weight Watchers?...Well, this morning's weigh-in was so thrilling!.....I have lost 40+ pounds!!!!!!!!.....I simply cannot believe it!!.....I feel incredible & even though I still have aways to go, I can say that "exercising & eating right is a lifestyle", not just a passing fancy!.....Just wanted to share!!

So I better be off....My husband, daughters & I are off to dinner & then the "American Idol" concert!!! Are we excited?......OMGoodness Yes!....Excited to see everyone, but especially our family's favorite, Adam Lambert!!!!!!......Keep you posted!!!!.......Heidi XO

14 comments:

Anonymous,  July 18, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

yay! congratulations on the 40 pounds. and how fun to be going to the American Idol concert! My hubby took my oldest daughters when the concert was here in AZ a few years ago... they had so much fun.
:)Missy

Stephanie July 18, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Adam was my favorite too! 40 pounds!!! Way to go!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME July 18, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Congrats on the weight loss. I lost 55 pounds about 8 years ago and kept it off until my illness. I KNOW the thrill it is!

Heather July 18, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

WOW!!!!!!! GREAT job on the weight loss! YOU are amazing!!!

American Idol concert!?!?!?! OMGoodness! I hope you have a fantastic time! I am sure it will be great!

Take Care!!
Heather:)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie July 18, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Wow! 40 pounds! Congratulations! That porch looks like a wonderful place to relax. laurie

Cheryl July 18, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Congrats! and what a lovely porch
Cheryl..Snatch JOY~

Sherri July 19, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Heidi-WOOHOOOOOOO on the 40 lbs! That is just awesome! Enjoy the concert with your family also!

Kimberly July 19, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

Lady, you are a Super Woman! 40 pounds?!? You should be SO proud of yourself! And think of the years you've added to your life and how much you'll enjoy those healthy years!

Cottage Rose July 19, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Hey Heidi; Love the photo of your back porch... OH and Congratulations on the weight loss, that is so great!! keep up the good work, as I know you will. Hope everyone had a great time at the Idol concert,, can't wait to hear all about it..

Hugs;
Alaura

vickie July 19, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Happy Pink Saturday! Wow what fun to go see Idol! And, best of all,
shedding 40 lbs. Great job!

the wild raspberry July 19, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

congratulations....that is really awesome!

Anonymous,  July 20, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Heidi,

I'm so proud of you for your weight loss. It's such a hard thing to do. I lost 20 lbs. after my knee replacement. Nothing tasted good but salad and fruit and I'm just continuing with that diet.

I love your porch. All the white really pops against the red.

Hugs,
Gretchen

Ruth July 20, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

What a beautiful picture. I would love to be sitting out on a porch like that, sipping sweet tea and reading.

Congratulations on the weight loss. How wonderful!!!

Ruth

Sinta Renee July 23, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Ahh, you give me hope! Congrats on the weight loss. How fun to go to the Idol concert with your daughter. I love Pink Saturdays:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP