Related Posts with Thumbnails

"The Most Enchanting Jewelry"........

Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Hummingbird necklace"..... I have just recently discovered the most incredibly charming jewelry!.....It is from a darling shop on Etsy named "Talulabelles"!.....a talented mother/daughter team who come to us from "across the pond" & who in my opinion create some of the most imaginative, vintage-inspired jewelry!.....

"Chamomile & Green Tea necklace"...... They make use of the loveliest "bits & pieces"!.....enamelware flowers, interesting chains, exquisite charms & beautiful beads, etc...etc...etc!!!

"The Key To Enchantment necklace"..... "Talulabelles" design necklaces, bracelets & earrings, along with a few tiaras as well!..... each piece is simply amazing! And the "color combinations"!!!!......Oh, so pretty!!!!


"Lavendar Water earrings"..... You all must go this minute!.... & take a few minutes to "admire & drool" at what "Talulabelles" has to offer!

"Mermaid's Dowry necklace".....
I myself have already made my first purchase! Not for myself, but for a very dear friend!....but believe me, I always have a running "wishlist".....& on that list will there will continually be a few pieces from "Talulabelles"!




11 comments:

mysteryhistorymom July 2, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Oh my goodness, I am in LOVE with the Mermaid's Dowry! Gorgeous!

Thank you so much for featuring me in your lovely newsletter, Heidi! I was tickled pink!:) Lori

Jill July 2, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Oh my Heavens!!! what AMAZING jewelry...off to look at their shop...Thanks for sharing!

Cottage Rose July 2, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Hello Heidi; I am all over that site... I love jewelry, any kind, but my only love it vintage and costume. I am not a real think type of gal.... So I can't wait to go and drool... lol thanks for letting us know about them.... Happy 4th July

Hugs;
Alaura

NicNacManiac July 2, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

What gorgeous eye candy to brighten a dreary wet evening!!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Hugs, Nerina :)

♥ Noelle ♥ July 2, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

love the lavender earrings!!!

mysteryhistorymom July 2, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

I'm hosting a Summer Berry Swap, Heidi! Stop by if you would like to join the fun!:) Lori

Candy July 4, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

You are right on very aspect of this talented team to pull together little gems from the past to create a lovely new piece that is sure to please.

Thanks for digging up such a wonderful treasure.
Candy

the wild raspberry July 4, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

happy 4th to you Heidi!
chasity

Anonymous,  July 4, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Very very pretty jewelry. Thanks to share.

Anonymous,  July 4, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Happy 4th Heidi!
all of that jewelry is simply amazing!
your package will be in the mail Monday morning... so sorry about the delay.
:) Missy

Fleur de Bee July 11, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

Will you stop posting the jewelry links already...last time you did this with lara I ended up purchasing two items...LOL!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP