Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just Checking In.....

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good Morning Friends, Please excuse my absence lately! I have been "designing & making up" another batch of lovely new pillows & artwork these last few days! You all are keeping me very busy! Thank you so much!.....I also am working on my September issue of "Living Little with Heidi" that I will be sending out on September 1st!....I know many of you are receiving it, but if you are not, & would like a copy e-mailed to you, just contact me at HeidiDevlin@gmail.com & I will be more than pleased to do so!...This month I will be covering "apple recipes", "Autumn decorating" & yes!...there will be a charming Fall "giveaway"!....So just let me know!
Wishing you all a great day!....I am off to spend the day in my sewing room!.....working, working & more working! LOVE it!..........Your Friend, Heidi XO

2 comments:

Sherri August 26, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

Create away! I've been making jewelry lately too-it must be Fall! Enjoy!

GARAGE SALE GAL August 26, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

Hi Heidi,
Love your sweet little pillows and look forward to the Sept newsletter.
Happy creating!
Deb :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP