Related Posts with Thumbnails

A New Season's Upon Us!... Hello September!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy September 1st!......I am so thrilled that Fall is beginning!....I know it may not be the "official" first day of Autumn, but for me it might as well be!....As much as I love the carefree days of summer, I am thrilled to be replacing them with routines & schedules & early weeknight suppers!.....I find each season brings it's own unique appeal & it just so happens that Autumn's sensibilities suit me just fine!.....So it is back to work, back to school & back to "normal"!!.....Call me boring, but there is nothing is better than "normal"!......Enjoy your week!......Your friend, Heidi XO
P.S. My September issue of "Living Little with Heidi" just went out! If you would like a copy e-mailed to you, please just let me know! It's a great issue!

9 comments:

cakegirl September 1, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Heidi, I agree with you on the joys of routine. Someone asked what was my favorite part of Fall and I answered that it is the peace and quiet in my day when everyone is back in school. Yesterday I accomplished so much and never left the house. I went to bed feeling very productive. Can't wait for my swap partner!

cakegirl September 1, 2009 at 5:53 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa September 1, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

Just read "Living With Heidi"! Oh my goodness! It's just beautiful! I can't decide which article I enjoyed most as they were all fabulous. Your bedroom re-do was adorable. I know you are thrilled with the results! Thanks Heidi for a beautiful newsletter!

Bluebell September 1, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

I am also a routine girl and summer creates so much washing and ironing, September is a lovely month but today it is thundering and I think the worlds supply of water is falling on my garden.

Grace September 1, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

I just read your lovely newsletter..magic notes! I cant wait to make the apple cake! Thanks so much for another great one! Grace

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME September 1, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Oh Heidi....I so appreciated your post. I have said since I was diagnosed that the thing I miss the most...Normalcy! We think of it as routine and mundane, but girl, when it is gone...boy, do we miss it. I hope you are enjoying the beginning of normal in your Fall days!!

Sinta Renee September 1, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

I am ready for fall to begin. I love the changing of the seasons. I'm going to go read my Living with Heidi newsletter right now...

Bumpkin Hill September 2, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

I too love Autumn, those crisp days with warm colours. I love the house in your banner, is that your home? I'll have to join your monthly newsletter, could you add me to your list please (catherine@bumpkinbears.com)?
Happy Days, Catherine xx

Vicki September 2, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Hello, Heidi,
Yes, I am looking forward to fall. I bought a cute scarecrow over the weekend to add to my other decorations. Autumn is my favorite season with spring a close second. Enjoy the rest of your week. Vicki

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP