Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keeping My Fingers Crossed?.....

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

*You are asked to send a photo of how your booth would possibly look!....so I added some of my things to my back porch hutch & this is one of the pictures I sent!

Well Ladies, I finally took the "plunge"....I just sent in my application for a booth at the 2010 "Farm Chicks Antique Sale!!!!!.....I'm sure you have heard of the "Farmchicks"!....two friends, Teri & Serena, who share a love of country & together decided to start a terrific antique show in the Spokane, Washington area!......They have also written a perfectly darling cookbook, "The Farmchicks in the Kitchen", which you must check out! Delicious recipes & wonderful ideas!

*And this one too! I first read about these two creative women in "Country Living" magazine, & having been born & raised in Spokane myself, took a special interest in what they were doing!....I have now enjoyed their website & blog for some time & encourage you to visit!!
Since I love designing & sewing, especially my "quilts & pillows",...I decided it might be fun to apply to be in their next show, which will be held in June of 2010!....So that is what I just did!....I am to hear back within a couple weeks, so I am keeping my fingers crossed & holding my breath!.....I will let you know as soon as a hear from the "Farm Chicks"!...Wish me luck!....Your friend, Heidi XO

*Serena & Teri.......the "Farmchicks"!


18 comments:

Lisa August 12, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Congrats! Congrats! I have no doubt...you're a shoe-in!

Sherri August 12, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Oh Heidi I'm sure the Farmchicks will be you! I'm keeping my fingers, hands, arms, legs and eyes crossed for you!!

mysteryhistorymom August 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

It would be so fun to meet you there next year, Heidi! Of course, they will be THRILLED to have you!:)

Stop by my blog as partners are posted, Sweets! Lori

Susan August 12, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed. How exciting.

Angie August 12, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Hi Heidi,

I wanted to stop over and say 'hi' and tell you how excited I am to be your partner for Lori's Fall Swap. Fall is my most favorite season and I can barely contain my excitement as I see all of the reds, oranges, and yellows in the stores! Your booth set-up is incredible..all of the textures and colors...I feel like I could just walk into the picture, sit down, and relax. You would be an asset to the show for sure! Sending good thoughts out for that. I have participated in several of your swaps and have always admired your work and style. I look forward to putting together something special for you. :-)

Hugs ~ Angie

p.s. thanks for all the words of support..I need to hear wonderful success stories like yours! Yay for you!

♥ Noelle ♥ August 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

yay for you! that will be great;) i love the ideas for your look! good luck hun!!

Valorie,  August 12, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Oh, Heidi! How lucky the chicks will be to have your treasures in their sale! They are such smart business women...they couldn't miss a chance to work with you!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy August 13, 2009 at 2:24 AM  

How fun! Hope you get in; your ideas and decorating things are wonderful.

Bluebell August 13, 2009 at 3:54 AM  

How exciting, I'm sure they will love to have you your pictures of your stuff are great I would love to be there to see them

Adrienne Davis August 13, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

I am sure you will get in! I wish I lived closer- I would love to go to the show!
Love,
Adrienne

NicNacManiac August 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Way to just jump right in...your goodies are so scrumptious that I know they will have a hard time resisting you!!
Fingers and toes crossed!!

Polka Dot Moon August 13, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Gorgeous! Of course you're in! Your work is just goregeous!!
Denise

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage August 14, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

This would be wonderful for you Heidi! Keep us up to date. Your things are just gorgeous. ; )
~Michele
P.S. You'll have to check out the quilting tool giveaway on my blog--it may be something you'd like to win. ; )

Elise August 14, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Ooh...I hope you get in!! That would be so much fun!!
Elise

Anonymous,  August 14, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

good luck Heidi! the farm chicks would be lucky to have you!!!
love, Missy

Joy August 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

congratulations! I especially like your pillows---just a teeny criticism, though, your black background with the white lettering is making my eyes go googly... it's difficult to look at.

Hopechest Bride August 18, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

You go Heidi! I'll keep those prayers going that everything works out for you. By the way...what a beautiful picture.

Stacey August 20, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Heidi, it looks like your booth will definitely be a winner. Your pictures are stunning!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP