Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sewing, Sewing & more Sewing!.......

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Such a cozy little bedroom!.....& look at that colorful "quilt"! OH! How I love it!!
Lately I have been sewing, sewing & sewing!!!....With every piece I complete, there are two or three or a possibly 37 more ideas & projects I imagine doing!??....I'm afraid my thought- process runs far ahead of my ability to complete all I think up, but it certainly doesn't stop the crazy creative process that is going on upstairs!! .....So with that said, I was looking at some photos on the Country Living website & came across this "bloopie quilt". I know they are technically called "yo-yo's", but in our household growing up we referred to the "yo-yo" as a "bloopie"?????...Don't ask me why?...Just what my mother affectionately referred to them as......Anyway, this charming quilt is going to be added to that unrealistically, sky-high list of glorious projects of mine!!.....Isn't it just the most darling piece?.....Can you really blame me?.....Wishing you a sweet little Friday!.......Heidi XO

7 comments:

southerninspiration August 6, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Oh that IS adorable!! I love that.
Good luck on your list of projects!

Suzanne

Lisa August 6, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

I do love playing with yo-yo's! The quilt is beautiful. A definite add-on to "the list".

KatCollects August 6, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

I can't wait to see your finished quilt. I really want to learn how to sew better. I always have things I would love to make. I am still loving my pillow from you : )
Hugs,
Kathy

Sherri August 7, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

That quilt is just marvelous! I love yo-yo items or should I say "bloopie: items! What a wonderful art. There is alot of work in those quilts but they are wonderful!

ritad August 7, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Heidi,
I think you may have sparked a need to drag out my yo-yo quilt that I started several years ago, and give it another try. I'm known around here as the queen of unfinished projects..Maybe this time.
ritad

Claudia August 7, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Oh my,
you creative lovlies make me sooo intimidated. I dont hardly know how to thread a needle.

You facinate me.

TTFN~~Claudia ♥ ♥

cottonreel August 8, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

hi iam new to blogging just found your blog and what a beautiful throw will visit again would like to add you to my list of followers ---- alliepallie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP