Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Hiding Out" .....Stenciling, Stitiching, Stenciling, Stitiching ,etc. etc.!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sorry to have been absent for almost a week now!...I am preparing for the "Queen Bee Market", & have been stenciling & stitching almost continually for days now!......& there still is so much more to do!?.....My daughter Holly & I have both been asked to participate, Holly with her darling paper creations & I with my pillows!.... which we are just thrilled about! ...but we really want to be have lots of pretty items to bring, so that means keeping our "nose to the grindstone" now & not waiting till the last minute!
If you live in the Southern California area, I invite you to stop by the "market"!..It will be held on May 1st from 10-6 in Carlsbad, just north of San Diego. You can go to the
"Queen Bee" website to get all the information!

O.K. back to the workroom!......Hope to chat again soon!.....Enjoy your afternoon!

Your busy & slightly stressed friend, Heidi XO

4 comments:

Preppy Mama April 15, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Sounds so exciting! Wish I lived closer I would definitely stop by!! Best of luck to you both!!

Sherri April 15, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Heidi, I wish I lived near you so I could go to the Market! I love your pillows and I know you will do really well!

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography April 15, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

Hello Heidi! Wish we lived closer so I could hit that market you and your daughter will be attending. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your hand made items! Don't forget to rest your eyes and have a wonderful Friday! Take care. Maura

Christina Dann April 16, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

My mom and I are going to make a stop at the market. I can't wait to see all your hard work :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP