Related Posts with Thumbnails

Today.....

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am a bit overwhelmed with stenciling, sewing, wrapping & the overall preparation for this Saturday's "Queen Bee Market". Excited.... yes, & thankful.... yes, but at this very moment the days seem as if they are running together.....& time of day?...I'm really not sure?....It seems the last few nights I have been working really late sewing, then getting up early to resume the very same task I was doing a few hours before. The lighting is different, but other than that everything is the same. I am embarrassed to say the dinner dishes are still soaking in the sink from last night & I am still in my pajamas at 12:30pm.....Oh! What a glamorous life I lead.

I will stop whining now..... off to the patio for a break & hopefully a little "mood adjusting"!......
Heidi XO

8 comments:

Jackie April 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

well, I have been wondering if you ever sleep!!!! Lucky, lucky people who will take your pillows home! Mine arrived in the mail yesterday and they are just perfect! Your work is wonderful and I am so thrilled to place them on my sofa! Anyone out there who is contemplating purchasing a Heidi pillow WILL NOT be disappointed! They are beautiful! I was so excited to open up the carefully packed box! Thank you so, so much Heidi! Hope you have a wonderful market!

Sherri April 28, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

Heidi, I hope this weekend is fabulous! Try to enjoy!

BailiwickStudio April 29, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

I hope you're very blessed at the show this weekend! I was hoping to drive down, but my grandsons might be arriving Friday to stay for a bit, so I probably won't be able to. I wish you lots of sales! xo Jill

Cathy May 1, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

Hi Heidi,

Hope you are having a great Pink Saturday. I am dropping by a few blogs before I crawl back into bed with the flu.

Please stop by my blog for my Pink Saturday post and while you are there I would love it if you would vote for me for my Vecty nomination.

Thank you,

Cathy

Anonymous,  May 1, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Heidi,

I think sewing in your jammies until afternoon sounds like a fun thing to do.

I know everyone will love the beautiful handmade items that you create.

Hugs, Gretchen

Audrey May 1, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

Hi - wondering where you got the ironing board cover you have in the picture! It is just what I am looking for!
audreybretz@gmail.com

kayellen May 1, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

Happy Pink Saturday and May Day!!

Hope you have a fab weekend:))

Smiles,
Kay Ellen

Unknown June 23, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

nice blog! very interesting, sometimes they think that being small does not matter, but it is not! thanks for the article and keep writing!
soft pet carriers.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP