Related Posts with Thumbnails

Instead of Blogging.....I've been Puttering

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The last few days have found me "puttering". Nothing I love more than "puttering".....having time to arrange, stack, rearrange, clean out, sort through & make pretty.

I so need time occasionally to just "be",..... no appointments, no commitments,.... just attending to your home & garden without any interruptions. Pure heaven. It appears that the remainder of August may be more days like this....the days of late summer.

I couldn't be happier.

Here's to "puttering" & enjoying every minute of it....

Heidi
xo

2 comments:

Jackie August 18, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

go girl and enjoy!!!! THere is nothing like it!

Sherri August 18, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

Heidi, I'm with you I love to putter around. I wish that I could putter more!! Enjoy yourself!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP