Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just Running A Bit Behind....

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Good Morning Friends......Hope you are all having a lovely first week of August!.....For those of you that have signed up for my "Aqua and Avocado Swap", please don't worry!......I am running just a bit behind, but will be sending out partners later this afternoon!.....Please forgive my tardiness!...Like you, I cannot wait to begin this delightful swap!

Well, I smell coffee brewing & the family preparing for another new day!.....
Off to get it started!...

love to all!........Heidi XO

P.S. Just sent off my Summer issue of my newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi"!!. ...
If interested in being sent a copy, please contact me at heididevlin@gmail.com..

& I will be delighted to e-mail you a copy!!....

1 comments:

Sherri August 5, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Hi Heidi! I had to skip this swap but hopefully I'll do the next one! Hope everyone has fun doing this one! I got your newsletter and I'm going to read it tomorrow-looks like another good one!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP