Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Good Morning.....A Busy Day"

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good Morning Friends,
This so far has been one busy week!....And today is no different!.....The coffee is made, a quick chat with my girls, with my husband occasionally joining our "coffee clatch"!......Then bed making,..... a shower/make-up/hair.....& then off to a dear friend's house for a decorating appointment. Back home to work on lots of Etsy pillow orders this afternoon & then preparing meatloaf & Paula potatoes! ( simply divine!) A dinner I will serve buffet-style, from the stove top, everything piping hot, with a large stack of white plates & napkins placed close by.
Tonight we have different schedules,.... boyfriends joining us, &....my "open door" policy is in full swing!
*definintion of "open door policy": new idea I am trying to put into action here at the house; delicious food prepared, house fairly picked up, & ready for whoever & whenever friends & family happen to join us each evening.
***********************************

I will bet your day is fairly similar!.....

heidi
xo

3 comments:

Sherri January 26, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

Heidi, you are having a very busy day (or I guess I should say week)! I've been having a week or I should say month like that! I hope you find some time to relax soon!

Liz Bradley January 26, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

I love the "open door policy". I try to do that as well, but had not thought to call it that! How clever of you!
Liz
http://mylovelylittlelulu.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  January 27, 2011 at 10:49 PM  

Heidi,

I can totally relate to such a busy day - it seems as though there is never enough hours -but it all gets finished in the end! :)

I love your "Open Door Policy" Although I don't think my quick meal would be as good as yours!

~Kelly
http://www.kellyash.typepad.com/

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP