Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Last Twelve Days.....

Monday, January 3, 2011

The last 12 days have been filled with very "thankful highs",... along with some very, very "worried-out-of-your-mind lows".

All is looking up this afternoon.....prayers are being answered.

It's interesting how "child-like" you become,... yet how very "grown-up" you need to be when your mother is sick, hurt or compromised in any way.

Our mother, tonight,.... is thankfully "on the mend",... & will be for some time....

however this evening a "calm" has come over my sister & I.

We can relax tonight.

God is taking care of us all.....

your friend,.....

heidi

xo

6 comments:

Anonymous,  January 3, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

Sorry to hear there were some issues with your mother but by what you've said she's doing better. God is good.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME January 3, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

I hope your mom continues to get better each day. Happy New Blog Year!

onlymehere January 4, 2011 at 5:50 AM  

I was so sad to hear that your mom has been sick. I know she hasn't been posting as much but I haven't been that good of a blogging buddy to stop by as much as I should lately. I'm happy to hear she's on the mend though. I'll stop by and wish her well. God bless.

onlymehere January 4, 2011 at 5:57 AM  

How embarrassing. I thought I was on my friend Heidi's blog and I blog with her mom too! Your headers look so similar to me in the early a.m. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she continues to improve each day.

Sherri January 4, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

Heidi, so sorry to hear there were some issues with your Mom. Glad your prayers are being answered. Like Sheila said God is good!! Hang in there and I hope 2011 is everything you wish for!! HUGS!

NicNacManiac January 8, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

Heidi,
My thoughts are with you and your family...sending good vibes to all and hope that 2011 brings much happiness and peace!! xOxO

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP