Related Posts with Thumbnails

Announcing my......"Very Vintage Fourth Of July Swap"!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello Girls,.....Summer is almost upon us!...in fact, I can see it peeking around the corner! ...So that means my "Very Vintage Fourth Of July Swap" is quickly approaching too!!!....My "Very Vintage" swaps began last year with Halloween, continued with Christmas, Valentines Day & Easter.... & now will be finishing the year with this July 4th one! ( another swap series is in the works for the Fall!!,... stay tuned!)

What a great way to prepare & celebrate for our Great Nation's Birthday!...but with a wonderful swap!.....many of you have joined me before & some of you have participated in each & every "very vintage swap"!!!! Thank you so very much!!!....When I began hosting these I had no idea how popular they would become!.....You all have made each swap a delightful success!!!! Thank you again!

So for this swap as always, I am asking you to fill out the "information sheet" I am providing, & e-mail it to me! (mailto:heididevlin@gmail.com.. You have from now till May 15th to sign up!!!....At that time I will assign you each your partner & we can all began preparing our swap boxes! ($20-$30 limit) You will have "1 month" to assemble your box & am asking to have you mail them no later than June 15th!.....That way each of us will have some darling new "patriotic" things to add to our decorations this year!!!

I am also asking in your information sheet for you to say if you prefer a bright, clean, modern design to your 4th of July decorations...or do you opt for a more "old-fashioned", vintage look!.....Hopefully that way, what you receive will be items you truly love!

And with this swap, I think it would be fun to not only make the interiors of your swap boxes pretty, but please decorate the outside of your boxes as well!!!...Use your inagination!...use stamps, beautiful scrapebooking papers, etc. Think how fabulous it would be to have a "beautiful red, white & blue box" waiting for you on your doorstep!!!

O.K. Ladies.....I so hope to hear from you all & hope to make this last swap of my "Very Vintage Series" one to remember!!!.....I invite you to sign up now! ....Like I mentioned before, the "Fourth of July" is right around the corner!!!....Wishing you all a lovely summer ahead!......Your friend, Heidi XO

INFORMATION SHEET:
* Name:
* Address:
* E-Mail Address:
* Blog Address:
* Would you prefer an international partner?:
* What is your summer style?...."old-fashioned, vintage" or "bright, clean & modern".......please describe......
* Your favorite summer scent:
* Your favorite summer flower:
* Would you prefer things for your home/patio/garden/ porch,... or all of the above?....
* Hobbies:
* Favorite pieces of jewelry:
* Favorite magazine:

28 comments:

Pink Princess April 29, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I WILL be in this one too, but will have to wait to send the email, lol. I am off to a "night of parties and music" in a few minutes. Just wanted to let ya know i am in.

Hugs from Marian

♥ Noelle ♥ April 29, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

i really want to join!! but i have to pass; i have done 4 swaps in the past couple months! "someone" a.k.a. the hubby-to-be would probably be mad if i did!

hope you have fun though!!

noelle

Jennifer@woodleycottage April 29, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

oh yes I'll be there! you have the best swaps!

Michelle April 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Oh now this swap sounds fun! I haven't participated in a swap before so this will be my first!! Yay me!

Cottage Rose April 29, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Hey Heidi; Your new Swap sounds like so much fun. I have so loved being a part of all of your swaps, and have met great new friends... I sure wish I could be in this one, but sadly won't be able to.... I can't wait to see what every one came up with,,

Hugs;
Alaura

Julie April 30, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

Count me in...I am e-mailing you as we speak! What a fun Idea! ;)

Sinta Renee April 30, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

I was just hoping that you would do another swap Heidi! Fourth of July is my favorite holiday! and Vintage is even better:)

Unknown April 30, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

I'll be in for this one. I can't believe I missed Easter, I was looking for it...

Anonymous,  April 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Heidi,
I'm looking forward to getting this swap together!
:) Missy

Jenny May 1, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

I am in!!! Woohoo! Red white and blue are my colors and I love stars....this is perfect!

Theresa95991 May 1, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

I'm in. I love 4th of July and Vintage is even better . The Easter Swap was my first and I had lot's of fun. Will send my info later.

Lori May 1, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Hi, my daughter is Noelle and told me about this swap Oh please count me in!!! I have a red, white and blue family room!!! Thanks Lori

Gram May 2, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

What fun. I would love to join.
BTW that pink cake looks so yummy
Smiles,
Gram

Paula May 4, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Oh! Very excited for this one. I have been wanting to participate in a 4th of July swap for a couple of years and just haven't done it. Yours is the one! The decorated box idea is wonderful~

LBP May 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

I'm in again! I will be e-mailing my info ASAP!

Blessings

Linda

julie & joe May 5, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

I'd love to join this swap too.

Angie May 5, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

I sent you my info! This will be really fun to hunt down items for! Thanks, Heidi!

mysteryhistorymom May 5, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Heidi- You know that I am so IN! I will e-mail you my info right now!:) Lori

♥ Noelle ♥ May 8, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

ok... my arm is twisted; i WILL join! this sounds so fun; i was thinking about hosting a red, white and blue too but i'd rather join yours:)

sending you my info now!


hugs,
noelle

Laura May 11, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

I definitly want to join this swap. I will email you my info. now!

Georgia Girl May 13, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Please add me Heidi...I sent my form to you...

Georgia Girl May 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Oh yeah I also put your button on my page...

KatCollects May 14, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

I just emailed you : )
Hugs,
Kathy

Michelle May 14, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Please include me. I just sent my email to you.

Thanks!

Michelle
funkygirlychick@roadrunner.com
or
http://thetatteredquiltcottage.blogspot.com/

Mama from Sirpriz.com May 16, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

I send you a kiss from France :o)
If you want to swap with me you can see my profil and pictures on http://www.sirpriz.com/mama
Have a nice day!!
Mama From Sirpriz

suzeeez May 27, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

please include me in your swap....it sounds like fun!
:o) Sue

suzeeez May 27, 2009 at 3:02 AM  

Uh Oh ...well I guess I already missed this one. I just reread the date!
:o( Sue

mommadillard April 12, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

I just started following your blog today thru The Shine Project and saw this swap!! I would so love to join, but we are moving the end of May (we are a military family) and I don't know if I can get a partner before we move. 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays :DD Hopefully you will do more and I can join in on those after we find a new home in Georgia!! I absolutey LOVE your work. Have a great day

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP