Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lots of Announcements!.....

Wednesday, April 15, 2009


It is Wednesday evening, & I am just now sitting down. I started the morning, working (if I can call it that!),..... at my dear friend Tere's house, helping her with a few decorating projects!.....She already has a wonderful home & amazing yard, but Tere is always ready to freshen things up a bit!...So "thank you" Tere for a lovely morning!
Then this afternoon, after doing a bit of laundry & straightening up the kitchen, I was able to spend a little time sewing!...am busy creating lots of "pretty new things" for both my etsy shops...which I will be announcing in a couple weeks!....
I have also decided, to write a weekly post entitled, "Heidi's Weekly How-To's".....I am so excited about this!...I am planning on covering many of the things I am doing in my own home,.... sewing "simple drapery panels", "creating Spring bouquets", & "beautiful decorating ideas while staying on a tight budget"!..... I am planning on beginning these entries next week, so check back!!!.....I hope my ideas will be ones you can use in your own home!
And one more announcement.....I am going to begin e-mailing out a "monthly newsletter", starting in May!..... A few years ago I wrote one, & sent it to all my decorating clients, which I am happy to report turned out to be very popular! It contained recipes, seasonal decorating ideas & upcoming classes!...along with lots of information & lovely quotes scattered throughout! .....However, my busy schedule ended up making it impossible to continue!...but now that my lifestyle is a bit calmer, I am thrilled to begin writing the newsletter again!...If you are interested in receiving one, please go to the button in the upper left-hand corner of my blog, leave me a message & I will add you to my list!....
O.K. ladies, I think I have worn myself out with announcements!....This day has been a wonderful one, but now I am looking forward to sitting down & watching American Idol! It is cool here in California tonight, so we are going to light a fire & settle in for the evening!.....Thank you so much for visiting with me!!! Wishing you a cozy evening too!.....Your friend, Heidi XO

8 comments:

Elise April 15, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

Hope you had a nice, restful evening, Heidi!! Can't wait for Heidi's How-to's-what fun!!
Elise

Cathy April 16, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

I just sent an email & look forward to receiving your newsletter! Great idea!!

Sherri April 16, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

Wow Heidi that is alot of announcements! They were all wonderful though! I'm looking forward to receiving your newsletter! Thanks!

cathleen April 16, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Sounds like great news coming from your house, Heidi. Looking forward to your how-tos! Have a lovely weekend.

Unknown April 17, 2009 at 3:40 AM  

Great idea to bring back your newsletter!

Sinta Renee April 17, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Lots of great news Heidi! I want to recevie your newsletter:)

Mary @ Neat and Tidy April 18, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

Terrific idea for the newsletter! I will look forward to your ideas.

GranthamLynn April 18, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Oh I love all these announcements. I already clicked on the hints but there was nothing there yet so thought it was just a button. I am glad you will be sharing soon and OH I need the curtin tutorial! I would love to get your news. I just love your blog. I found the other day and I have been devouring it and reading the older posts. What fun.
I hope you have a Blessed weekend. Thanks for sharing all your creativity.
Blessings,
Sherry

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP