Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mondays......

Monday, April 27, 2009

Good Morning Friends, Once again the beginning of a fresh new week!...Oh the possibilities!....It is still early here at our house, cloudy & cool, which is just the way I like it!.....I am off to work this morning at my good friend Judy's house, hoping to help her with some decorating issues she is having.....Then it is home for the afternoon,.... one that includes tidying up a bit, some laundry, Andrew's karate lessons & hopefully a little sewing!.....Another delicious Monday of "everday doings".......How I love that!....simple tasks at home!......Nowhere I'd rather be!......

9 comments:

the wild raspberry April 27, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

i completely agree!
enjoy your monday...
chasity

Sinta Renee April 27, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Thanks for the uplift... I woke up and was hoping for another Sunday, but Monday it is... and it is a lovely day:)

♥ Noelle ♥ April 27, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

today has been a BAD monday for me! nothing has gone right!! thank goodness that next monday, i will be HOME!!!

noelle

artis1111 April 27, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

I do love to be off on Monday. You seem to have all the stores to look at your leasure.Kathy

Sherri April 27, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

I agree! Hope your day turned out wonderful!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME April 27, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

I love a day of tinkering around, and then lighting the candles, some music and enjoying a good mag!

terry April 27, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Oh my
what a lovely way to start the week.I agree there is nothing like being a homemaker .
I am also doing a bit of laundry today.
And several other family chores .
Blessings for a beautiful week.
Thanks to the stormy day my men had to come back home early so we had a giant sized breakfast with each one pitching in. A rare family moment and special .

Cottage Rose April 27, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Hello Heidi; I so love reading you posts. You really give me a lift when I need one... thank you for that.

Hugs;
Alaura

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP