Related Posts with Thumbnails

"A Quiet Weekend"......

Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Friday to you all!.....It is the end of June & the weekend is here!....At our house, it will be a quiet one,..... "dinner" tonight with my friends, a little "flower gardening", a "bit of sewing" & maybe a "movie" on Sunday!.....Just the way I like it!

I am also going to writing up my "July newsletter" that I will be sending out on July 1st! Last month, after sending out my June newsletter, I received the most "lovely comments" for so many of you, so I am very excited to continue sharing my thoughts & tips! Thank you so much for your interest! If you would like to receive my monthly newsletter, please e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail.com...

Off to straighten up this house of mine, do laundry & bake a little!.....Happy to begin this day!....Wishing you each a relaxing June weekend!......Your friend, Heidi XO


10 comments:

Caleen June 26, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Sounds like plans for a lovely weekend.. I have been making things for my Brother's 60th Birthday!! It was suppose to be low key but, I decided to have fun with it and go all out for him.. He deserves it. Party is tomorrow.. It will be a busy weekend but, I am happy to do something for my Brother! Have a great time..

Pink Princess June 26, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

YIPPEE for the newsletter. I loved the first one and am bound to love this one too.

Hugs from Marian

AwtemNymf June 26, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

What a quaint home- almost looks like an enchanted cottage! :O)

Terry June 26, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Howdy
Blessings to you as you relax this weekend.

Anonymous,  June 27, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

Seems to be a very good planned weekend. Love your first newsletter. I am waiting for the second. Have a wonderful week.

KatCollects June 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

A quiet weekend sounds very nice. Can't wait to read your next newsletter.
Hugs,
Kathy

BailiwickStudio June 27, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Now that little house in your photo is exactly my cup of tea! So English, so charming!

I'd love to sign up for your newsletter. I meant to before, but I don't think I did. I'll email you, too. ::Jill

Sherri June 28, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me!

Anonymous,  June 29, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Heidi,

I would love to receive your newsletter. Any chance I could get a copy of your last one?

Please let me know what you need from me.

Gretchen

Stacey July 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Heidi, I really enjoy your newsletter!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP