Related Posts with Thumbnails

June's issue of "Living Little with Heidi" is almost finished!.....

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good Morning Friends,

Hope you are all doing well!....
Well, June has officially arrived, so that means another issue of
"Living Little with Heidi"
is about to be e-mailed off to you as well!

I wanted to take a minute to thank the many, many friends who have been contacting me, asking to have "Living Little" sent to them!...I cannot tell you how that warms my heart!.....
And for those who are visiting for the first time, or have not heard about my newsletter, I must fill you in!

"Living Little with Heidi" is my monthly on-line newsletter......& it's FREE!! It is filled with ideas for decorating, entertaining, crafting, gardening, along with incredibly delicious recipes.... beautiful pictures & lovely seasonal quotes!

The message throughout this little publication is...."Creating a beautiful life, with little money, little time & in little space"!.....If you're like me, you too want to create a home that is a warm, cozy, inviting place that family & friends gravitate to....without spending every penny you make!.....We all want to do a little entertaining, especially in these glorious summer months, but again may feel we cannot spend untold amounts of money doing so!.....And like me, some of you may be finding yourselves living in smaller houses, condos or apartments with a less living space, but just as many people & things as before!


This is what "Living Little with Heidi" is all about!....Being able to do all the things we love, but doing it with less!....money time & space!

I am finishing up the last details of my June issue...which as I mentioned above, will be e-mailed out later this week! If you are interested in receiving "Living Little", please e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail .com. I will be "tickled pink" to send a copy off to you!

Have a delightful day!

Heidi XO

5 comments:

Jackie June 2, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

I simply can't wait! I have been looking forward to it since you sent out the last one! I know you will have fabulous ideas for us!

Jackie

Preppy Mama June 2, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Yippee I can hardly wait!!

Sherri June 4, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Heidi, I always love your newsletter and I'm looking forward to your June issue! Have a great weekend!

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage June 5, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

Heidi. I love Emma Bridewater and so good to find out all this stuff on your blog, I am enjoying reading your writing so much.

Rhondi June 12, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Hi Heidi Ann
I don't think I receivec my Living Little newsletter this month. Is there any way you could resend it to me? Thanks. I really enjoy it.
Your friend, Rhondi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP