Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lots of Announcements!.....

Monday, June 21, 2010

Today I decided to post all "my announcements" all at once,....please forgive the "advertisement" atmosphere of my blog today,.... but this is all great information I am very excited about, & I hope you might be too!..... so here goes!.....
The first is about my monthly newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi". Obviously it is the middle of June & no newsletter has been sent yet?....I so apologize.....Our family ended up planning a little vacation, which set me back a bit & when we returned it has been busy, busy, busy!.....So I decided to combine the June & July issues, which I promise will be going out in the next couple days!....
I also wanted to say a very appreciative "Thank you" to all of you who have been requesting "Living Little"!....It has been overwhelming & humbling to have so many of you ladies asking to be on my mailing list!.....Thank you again!
( to receive my newsletter, e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail.com)

My next announcement is about my upcoming "Living Little" class on July 9th, here at my home in Poway, California!....I have just sent out the information sheet for the class, so if you are interested in receiving one, please e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail.com......It should be a wonderful evening of ideas, how-to's & delicious recipes!



And last but not least, I have to tell you about the incredible "giveaways" my daughter, Holly, has going on today over at her darling blog "mommyholly", to celebrate her 500th post!!.....You must go see for yourself & leave a comment to be eligible to win some of the most amazing items!....( I am giving away a pillow too!)

O.K. I'm all finished!....I love hearing about what others have going on, so I hope you do too!
Enjoy your Monday afternoon!....
Your friend, Heidi XO

3 comments:

Christina Dann June 22, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Hi Heidi :) I didn't get the information sheet about your workshop. Would you mind sending it one more time, please?

thanks!

Anonymous,  June 22, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Hi Heidi,
I just wandered onto your site and love it. I can so relate to your weight loss struggle. I have regained and lost the same 50 pounds so many times. I hope that your courage and hard work will get me focused again and get this weight off for good. God Bless You. Muffcup

Anonymous,  June 23, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Heidi, quick question. Have you considered maybe linking your class over videoconference for those that do not live in CA? I am talking like "opening the channel" while you do the class so we can watch? Thanks!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP