Related Posts with Thumbnails

Weightloss Update......

Sunday, June 20, 2010



Happy Sunday & Happy Father's Day!......In a few minutes, I am off to wrap my gifts & bake cakes to the two special "dads" in our family.....Our celebration will be this evening so I am not quite as behind as it seems! :)
***********************************
I also wanted to post about this last week,

"weight-loss wise".
L
ast week we went on a small family vacation to Palm Springs, CA....a couple hours away from where we live in San Diego....We stayed in a hotel that offered rooms that included kitchens, so we were able to make our own meals, which helped so much when trying to eat healthy!....

The resort also had the most glorious pool area!....Just gorgeous!....So yes, I was putting on a bathing suit....not really comfortable walking around in one, but this is my life & my vacation & as my daughter Holly always says, "this journey is a marathon, not a sprint!"...so I am going to enjoy myself with swimming & sunbathing!
I basically tried once again to focus on fruits & veggies & did quite well doing so!....Not lots of exercise this week, which I regret, since I did indeed let my "busy-ness with work" take over there....but overall feel I did quite well this week!

Yesterday when stepping on the scale at Weight Watchers, I had lost 1.2 lbs...which makes my weigh-loss total for the last two weeks.....3.6 lbs.!..
This week I plan to exercise more & have already scheduled in "walking" for many days this coming week!.....

Also need to find some great low-cal recipes!....So if you have any recipes you would like to share, please send them my way & I will post them next week!
Here's to another great week, taking care of myself first!...
Make it a fabulous week at your house too!.....

See you next Sunday!......Your friend, Heidi XO



This weeks weight: 269.0...loss of 1.2 lbs. this week 6/19/2010

Original weight: 272. 6/6/5/2010

Total weight loss: 3.6 lbs.

6 comments:

Shawnee June 20, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Congratulations on your loss. SO very proud of you!

Joanne Kennedy June 20, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Way to go! Great job! I'm excited to weigh in this week too. I've gone on a 6 mile walk and did water aerobics yesterday so far. Not much but more then I normally do.

Here is a great blog that you can spend hours at finding great dishes to cook up. http://www.skinnytaste.com/

She has all the WW points down and everything. Some yummy things there.

Keep up your good work. I'm proud of you.

Hugs,
Joanne

Sherri June 20, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Heidi, that is wonderful! I am so glad you are doing so great-I knew you could. Keep up the fantastic job!

Sweet Bee Cottage June 20, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Oh hon, I have some fabulous WW recipes that are quick and easy. Let me know what are some flavors or ingredients you really like and I'll send them to you.

I have to confess that I can get a bit over organized and I made a database of all my WW cookbook recipes that sound good with ingredients, type of dish, etc. and I can pull from there for you. (Don't worry, I'm not this organized in everything - just some things.)

Keep up the good work!

Grace June 21, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

whoo hoo great job that is wonderful! Grace xoxox

PatQ June 22, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Keep up the good work. Maybe I'll silently try along with you. But there's no way I'm posting my weight on the internet!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP