Related Posts with Thumbnails

For the Love of Baking......

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I have to just admit it......I LOVE to bake!!!.....Cakes, cookies, breads! All of the above!....I love how the aromas from something delicious in the oven makes the house feel so cozy & inviting!....

& how tickled it makes me to hear all the ooh's & aah's from family members walking in the door in the evening!

I've decided too, that since we do not need "all the calories" from this glorious pursuit of mine, I will become one of those ladies who always is sharing her days' baking with friends!....It makes me so very happy to have a pumpkin bread or oatmeal cookies in hand, when visiting a friend or client!...& to see their smiling faces & wonderful comments is just so rewarding!!!
So I will be stocking my house with plenty of flour, sugar & eggs....and be testing out lots of new recipes, along with posting the successful ones!.....

Off to preheat the oven!......

Happy baking!

heidi
xo
NOTE: Libby's Pumpkin Bread- incredibly yummy!!

3 comments:

Jackie September 29, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Oh yes, please share your recipes! It is always a blessing to get to share something fresh baked with friends!

Sherri September 30, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

Heidi, I too love baking!! This is a wonderful time of year to make all the breads, cookies, tarts, etc. I have been baking things and bringing them in the office-I don't need the calories either! We are two peas in a pod! Have fun!

Carolyn October 4, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Hi Heidi,

I love baking too! I just baked pumpkin bread w/choc chips this weekend! I made a normal size loaf for my home and then 3 smaller loafs for friends! It is always so fun to share! :)

Hugs, Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP