Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Hallow's Eve.....

Saturday, October 30, 2010


Tonight, on all Hallow's Eve, I will be stenciling pillows & watching episodes of "Ghost Adventures"! I have been taping the last few shows, so I would have a few to watch all at once....

Have you seen this show?....It is on the Travel Channel & I think it is fabulous!....The show consists of three friends,... Zak, Aaron & Nick, who are investigating paranormal activities at some of the most (supposedly) haunted places throughout the world. They travel to these places, spending the night in each location, looking for evidence of ghosts, spirits, etc.

Now I am about 99% sure these guys are for real, however my husband not so much! :).....But then again I was born on Halloween, & am fairly open-minded to the existence of ghosts.
All I can say is watch "Ghost Adventures" & make up your own mind. If nothing else it is one very entertaining hour of television!
Here's to a happy & a bit "spooky" evening!

Heidi
xo

6 comments:

Andrea October 30, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

I was born on All Hallow's Eve, and I too, have a special connection to all things Halloween and spookalicious!

Anonymous,  October 31, 2010 at 2:38 AM  

Happy Birthday Heidi...

I think these guys were in my neighborhood a while back...

are they the ones who did a show in Gettysburg??? ooooohhhooohhh

i'm such a scardy cat...no spOOky shows for me.......

scrapfancy October 31, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

I love the boys. My DH and I watch them all the time. We believe they are 99% for realI have seen things on the show they did not mention.
Happy B-day to all those born on this day.

Michelle Palmer October 31, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Happy Birthday!
Hope your sPookie shows are fun and you receive oodles of treats~
:)

Sherri October 31, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

Happy Halloween Heidi!!! My Dad's birthday is today!

Kelly L. November 2, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

It just so happened that I saw the show on Savannah a couple of weeks before I vacationed there last month. Well, my hubby and I went on the Haunted Pub Crawl Tour. They gave us a special tour of the brewery where the show was filmed. NO ONE WANTED TO BE FIRST TO GO DOWN THE STEPS WHERE A CONSTRUCTION WORKER'S WIFE WAS PUSHED DOWN! Creepy stuff!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP