Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Living Little with Heidi" is a Bit Spooky this Month!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010


The Halloween edition of "Living Little with Heidi" has just been sent out to all of you who have asked to receive it!.....It is a somewhat shorter newsletter than usual, but filled with lots of charming ideas, thoughts & recipes!.....I hope you enjoy it!
Your friend,
Heidi
xo


P.S. If you are not receiving my monthly free on-line newsletter, please contact me at heididevlin@gmail.com...& I'll send it right out to you!

2 comments:

Bumpkin Hill October 27, 2010 at 3:46 AM  

Hi Heidi, I don't know how it could have been so long since I last visited. Thanks for your newsletter. Loving your new candy canes and snowballs and house dreaming, I'm always doing that when I browse through the pages of my ever favourite Country Living magazine :) Hugs, Catherine xx

Grace October 27, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Love love love the newsletter! Thanks so much. Grace xoxoxox

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP