Related Posts with Thumbnails

My shop is full of.... "Candy Canes & Snowballs"!.....

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A little announcement to let everyone know that my
"Candy Canes" & "Snowballs"
have indeed once again arrived in my shop,....
Heidi Devlin Design!......

The candy canes are available in not only the traditional red/cream...but also in the monochromatic tan/white, which is so very pretty when using dusty pastels or planning an all "white" Christmas!
And the "snowballs"!...well what can I say....inspired from old-fashioned rag-balls, these darling vintage-inspired snowballs are wrapped in oatmeal-y cotton & then decoupaged & encrusted in mica flakes & diamond dust!.....
Arranged in an old urn or tucked throughout the branches of your Christmas tree, they are just the most charming decorations ever!


I invite you to come by for a quick peek soon & place your order!....They seem to disappear as quickly as my "glue-y/glittery" fingers can make them!

Here's to candy canes & snowballs!

Heidi
xo

4 comments:

Sherri October 20, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

I have always loved the candy canes Heidi and the snowballs are cute too! Good job!

Auntie Kit October 20, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

The "iced" candy canes are LOVELY! What a beautiful display. Thanks for sharing! You're very talented. Never thought about the snowballs. Those might be the only ones I see this winter!

:-)

Kit

Preppy Mama October 20, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

So pretty!! I am loving those snow balls!!

Andrea November 6, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

I just received my beautiful package from you with my candy canes and snowballs. So beautiful! Thank you! I can't wait to start decorating, and will definately post about them on my blog. Thank you, Heidi for these special creations.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP