Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's "MAKE IT" A July 4th To Remember This Year!.....

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Simple "paper cones", beautifully decorated for the "Fourth of July"!......

Happy Tuesday evening to you all!.....It has been a lovely day here at out house.....A little straightening up, a little sewing & laundry & all of us happy to be "home". As many of you know, I am busy hosting my "Very Vintage Fourth Of July Swap". In fact, those of us participating have only a few more days before our swap boxes are to be mailed out to our eagarly awaiting partners!......."Vintage" is certainly the theme of this "year-long series" of swaps, & this one is no exception!....So if you are still looking for a few quick & very charming projects to make up before your box is sent, than look no further!......I have found some of the most darling ideas!...courtesy of Country Living, Martha Stewart & just plain old me!....So if crafting is something you are into, for a swap or for your upcoming "July 4th" celebration, you may want to take a peek!......All these ideas are very simple.... & ones that would add such a lovely touch to our country's birthday party! .....So "Good Luck" with your swap boxes ladies!!!.... & "happy preparing" to those of you who wish to "Make It" a July 4th to remember!

Are these "little hats" just the cutest!.........Perfect to be used as "placecards" or tiny "favors"!

And one of my own ideas, "sewing up pillows"!....Make a few of these from
"old grain sacks"!....Super durable & so "patriotic" with their red or blue stripes!


Isn't "July 4th" the best excuse to create a festive "pendant banner"! Draped across your back porch or between a couple old trees, banners lend such a "jubilant"feel!......


And last, but certainly not least is this amazingly pretty "garland"!...So vintage, so charming & worth taking an afternoon to create!!....Happy Crafting Friends!




6 comments:

Melissa/Piney Rose June 10, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

Oh, I would have loved to participate in the swap! Is there an easy way to find swaps? It seems I always find them too late... These are wonderful ideas, thanks for sharing.

Sherri June 10, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

I hope your 4th of July Swap is a grand success. I love all the ideas you displayed, I'll have to try some! Thanks!

Heather June 10, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

What great ideas! I love the grain sack pillows and the little place card hats! Your blog is always an inspiration!
Heather:)

♥ Noelle ♥ June 10, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

thanks SO Much doll!! love the last garland!!!

Anonymous,  June 11, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

Beautiful!

I'm having a giveaway to celebrate my blog anniversary... come on over!

:) Missy

Ribbonwood Cottage June 12, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Good morning Heidi! I love this post! One of my all time favorites of yours. I just love red, white and blue, and I love your porch, love your pillows. I have been making pillows to put in my upcoming etsy shop, I just love making them. It is therapeutic. Your porch is such a place of beauty. I would enjoy starting my day there as well!
Blessings,
Debbie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP