Related Posts with Thumbnails

Very Vintage Fourth Of July Swap "Update"......

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hello Friends, For those of you who are involved in my "Very Vintage Fourth Of July Swap", I have a little "update".....As you all know, June 15th was the deadline to mail off your lovely swap boxes to your assigned partners!....However, if you're like me, you have been running a bit behind!?.....However I will definitely be mailing out my boxes on Monday morning!...I promise!...Afterall no one wants to get a July 4th box after the actual holiday!

Many of you have already e-mailed me, letting me know you have sent your swap box & some of you have even received one!!...but for those of you who have not yet contacted me, would you please do so!.....I would so appreciate it!.....I am trying to make sure each & every one of you, who signed up for this swap receives a box!!.......So once again... PLEASE E-MAIL ME WHEN YOU SEND & RECEIVE YOUR SWAP BOXES!!! (heididevlin@gmail.com).....I am very serious about posting "flakers" & will do so in an upcoming blog! I so hope that won't be necessary, but if it is, I will do so!

Thank you once again to all of you dear ladies for making this series of "VERY VINTAGE SWAPS" such an amazing success! I will be beginning another series this Fall, so be watching for it!....Happy Summer!.....Love, Heidi XO

11 comments:

Tara June 20, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Thanks for the swap!! Susan got mine today! And she'll mail mine on Monday! I 'll look for more swaps in the fall!

Pink Princess June 20, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Just sent you an email, :) I received mine Saturday and mine to Amy will be in the mail Monday. Need to finish making her something :)

Hugs

Jenny June 21, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

Hey, my partner and I have talked and we were both running behind! Just to let you know, but it will go out tomorrow (Monday)!!

♥ Noelle ♥ June 21, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Hi! I mailed mine last Tuesday. My partner has been out of town and said she hopes to get mine mailed tomorrow. Thanks for a fun swap!!

NicNacManiac June 21, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Thanks so much for this swap. My partner and I have been corresponding and we will let you know when we receive our respective goodies. Can hardly wait!!
Have a fabulous day!!
Hugs, Nerina :)

julie & joe June 21, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

I just sent you an email. I sent mine on Wednesday. My swap partner sent on the same day too.

Sue June 22, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

I am sorry to have missed this one - It sounds like a blast. I so enjoyed participating in your Valentine's Day swap, and look forward to hearing more about how this one went.

Sue

Lori June 25, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Heidi
I mailed my box last week and hope it arrived to my partner. It was due for delivery yesterday, and I haven't heard from Julie. I received mine last week and it was wonderful, thank you for hosting the swap. Lori

Julie June 25, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

My beautiful package arrived yesterday! I was so blessed to have such a wonderful partner. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful SWAP!
Blessings...Julie

Crazy Amy July 21, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Received mine yesterday. Was just great to be a part of this! thanks for including me.

Pearl Maple August 4, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Ohhh i love a good swap, next time you are hosting one, give me a nudge!

Seriously you do have some lovely things going on in your blog space, thanks for brightening my day.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP