Related Posts with Thumbnails

One Little Boy & Lots Of Water....

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Could this little fellow be any happier!!......A few afternoons ago, my grandson, Andrew begged his mother to let him "run through the sprinkler"...... & so she agreed. Afterall, "Summer Days" are meant for such activities, are they not?

A warm day, a sprinkler, water & a little boy!......Pure glee!

Isn't this what "childhood" is all about!...... Wishing you a day filled with this much joy!........Your friend, Heidi XO


9 comments:

Polka Dot Moon June 18, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

He is getting SO big! We love to run through the sprinklers :)

♥ Noelle ♥ June 18, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Looks like he had TONS of fun! My boys love playing in the sprinkler too:)

Lisa June 18, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Oh happy day! You're making precious memories for your grandson.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie June 18, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

You captured the fun in your photographs! How great! Made me want to run through a sprinkler. laurie

the wild raspberry June 18, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

ooooh...how fun.
love your new header.
chasity

Neabear June 18, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

What fun! We used to run through the sprinkler when my brothers and I were young. I remember the fun and the glee!

The Cutest Cottage Lamps June 19, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Hello Heidi, how cute your grandson looks running through the sprinklers, it brings back memories of my childhood when we did the same thing! No pool, but the sprinklers worked great!
Have a great week,
xxxooo
Marilyn

KatCollects June 19, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Love these adorable pictures! My Daughter and I still run through the sprinklers together, and she is 13, and I am.... much older than that, LOL.
Hugs,
Kathy

imjacobsmom June 20, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

This is just the cutest! So carefree! To be a kid again! ~ Robyn

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP