Related Posts with Thumbnails

"A New Idea".....

Wednesday, August 17, 2011


Dear Friends, With this summer turning out to be one of our busiest yet, there has been very little time for blogging or writing my monthly newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi". Between my pillow business, & trying to keep up with the house, garden & family, there simply are never enough hours in the day are there!?
So after much thought, I have decided to combine my newsletter into my blog. I have divided the week into the 5 categories, each being near & dear to my heart!.....

Monday....Cooking
Tuesday....Decorating
Wednesday...Gardening
Thursday....Crafting
Friday...Housekeeping

Every week, I will share ideas centering on each of these topics, some my own & some borrowed from talented friends!....
And will continue the philosophy of "Living Little",....
"Creating a Beautiful Life with Little Money, Little Time & Little Space".

In doing so, I hope to provide "knowledge & inspiration" that you will find useful!...along with some lovely quotes & lots of pretty pictures!
I hope you will join me for lots of great ideas we will all enjoy!
See you tomorrow!

Your friend,

heidi







4 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL August 17, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

Sounds like a perfect plan! See you tomorrow!
Deb :)

Sherri August 17, 2011 at 5:46 PM  

Heidi, what an awesome idea!! I have missed you my friend!!

Schotzy August 18, 2011 at 6:39 AM  

IN love this idea and theme.... We need to know how to live better on less! Thanks so much for the help!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP