Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Paula Deen's Zucchini Pie".....

Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Monday to you all!.....That time of year is here again..."Zucchini Season"!...And if you have a garden, you know exactly what I mean!.....Zucchini, zucchini & more zucchini!
Like many of us, I am constantly looking for recipes that will help me use this crazy prolific vegetable. So when I happened across this wonderful recipe on Paula Deen's website, I just had to try it!....."Zucchini Pie" was a recipe that an anonymous person submitted to Paula...Paula tried it, changing a couple little things & then added it to her website, along with lots of other incredible recipes!
I decided to make this zucchini pie last week, along with grilled burgers...& every member of my family loved it!!...from my 7 year old grandson to my vegetarian daughter to my husband!....It was a big hit!....In my opinion it's more of a bread/pudding, than a pie. It has a great texture & incredible flavor!...Absolutely delicious!
So when searching for yet another recipe for all that zucchini, try Paula's Zucchini Pie!.....I'm sure you will love it too!
Here's to gardens, summer & lots of zucchini!

Your friend,..... heidi xo

2 comments:

Sherri August 22, 2011 at 8:01 AM  

I'm hungry and now this has made me even more hungry-LOL!!! It does look yummy-I'll have to try it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP